Hello Great People!

Am I a good citizen/RP In-Game?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello my name is Jack and I have currently been playing PERP for over a month now (About a week in game time), some people know me and some don't. My In-Game name is Jack Littlewood and I love being a criminal time to time ;). My hobbies are Football, Being batman (Cause I can) and also Computering and Engineering. I am 13 years old and I am very fun to be in game with. I have now memorised most of the rules but I have 7 warnings which I am really disappointed about, I am currently working hard to stay out of bans and more warnings... I think I got these warnings because of my 'Stupidness' In-Game... I need to work on playing properly since it is Serious RP to avoid anymore.

I have a lot more things to talk about which will be updated on a weekly balance but for now these are they key points.

I hope you enjoy me In-Game and out.

Organisation - Good Fellas (Possibly rethinking.)

In-Game name - Jack Littlewood

Steam name - TheRealAvenger

Likes and dislikes - Like: Batman, Sport, Gaming, Biking, Engineering. Dislike: Spiders, Dem Hardscopers and RDM's.

Reaction score
even if i saw you tons of times in OOC chat i don't think i ever met you ingame, welcome to the comunity btw ;) HF