Ole's Introduction

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My name is Ole, and I would like to introduce myself I am 18 years, and live in Denmark. I'm currently studying programming, and in co-operation with that, I do alot of website programming, which is a big hobby of mine.

I love gameing, and have been playing gmod for over 3000 hours. I from there have over half of that as experience in RP.

I do always love a good shootout, and therefore loved The Hunger Games event that got hosted the other day. But i do also love some good roleplay, and some awesome police work.

Well, that was a little bit about me, hope to see you all in-game.

Until next time,

Ole Wedel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Welcome, welcome, VELKOMMEN Ole!

It's a pleasure to byde en dansker welcome, ya kno'. Anyways your interests sounds pretty cool, and gametime on various RP servers isn't that bad, so I expect to see you around some time :). Enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
Glad you have found the events awesome! I have seen you in-game and that's great, you're already making yourself known :)

So, Wecome to Perpheads!
Never hesitate to use the /help channel while on the server, if you have Any questions.
Please report any rulebreakers with the /report function, but keep in mind our rule about reporting rulebreakers ;)
2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker- If it is believed that another player has broken a rule, the ‘/report’ function should be used to inform an Administrator. If a player(s) is in a role-play situation with another player(s) who has broken a rule, after the ‘/report’ function has been used, the former player(s) should continue the role-play situation as best as to their ability, and within the confines of the rules, until either it has ended and/or an Administrator intervenes.

Reaction score
Ole I really like you! You joined the server a few days or the day the Hunger Games event was happening and the whole staff team cheered for you to win when we saw you wrecking people and you really did win in the end. We all were like: "omfg a sweatervest just won the event. Best day in history" So you are pretty awesome ;). Anyways, welcome to the forums and our community and may you will always be remembered as the dankest sweatervest in Perpheads history.