Hello, I am Galle

Reaction score
Hello My name is Galle i am 15 years old and have a deep weird voice
Most of the time i play as a Police Officer if not i try to become a Secret Service or a Medic
My hobbies are Soccer/Footbal, Gaming, Boxing, Singing In game my name is Luuk Powell
I choose the surname Powell because i saw it in the movie John Carter I am new to PERP well kinda when i was 13 i played on Other PERP servers but than dedicated to DarkRP i like playing gmod got 5464 hours Which i am not proud of as i am a nolifer My favorite food are Hamburgers, Pizza and Chiken I have a small job at a supermarket as a re-stocker I live in the Netherlands I speak Dutch, english and a bit of German

Love Benjamin Quibblebaum

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
Hi , Im Cruse
Welcome to the PH Community
Ive seen you around and you seem like a nice guy!

Reaction score
Always nice when new members make proper introductions, welcome to the community Gall, I hope you like it here ;D

Reaction score
Not too many of the new members make introductions, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Deleted member 4116

Welcome to the community @Galle. If you have any question about how the forums work, how to make a Action Request (AR) ect. Hit me up with a PM (Click on my signature). Hope you stay and enjoy the server!

Reaction score
Welcome, I'm Dylan Spectre I patrol with you a lot, nice to see you on the forms now :)

Reaction score
Oh, I've seen you at subs storage! What's up man
Welcome to the server, be sure and catch me up sometime and you can join mine and @cardstarvipe karaoke party if you enjoy singing.

Hope to see you around!
Hi , Im Cruse
Welcome to the PH Community
Ive seen you around and you seem like a nice guy!
Always nice when new members make proper introductions, welcome to the community Gall, I hope you like it here ;D
Not too many of the new members make introductions, welcome and enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the community @Galle. If you have any question about how the forums work, how to make a Action Request (AR) ect. Hit me up with a PM (Click on my signature). Hope you stay and enjoy the server!
Welcome, I'm Dylan Spectre I patrol with you a lot, nice to see you on the forms now :)

Thank you all for welcoming me!

Reaction score
Hey man, great to see another member join the community. We've got a huge community that (most) people are welcome to! You'll fit in just fine, and if you didn't know there are plenty of other people from Holland that play here, maybe get to know them? If you have any problems or question you can use the /help or /report function in-game or send a private message on the forum to any member that's wiling to help.

Anyways, welcome to the community I hope that you enjoy your stay :D

Reaction score
Hey man, great to see another member join the community. We've got a huge community that (most) people are welcome to! You'll fit in just fine, and if you didn't know there are plenty of other people from Holland that play here, maybe get to know them? If you have any problems or question you can use the /help or /report function in-game or send a private message on the forum to any member that's wiling to help.

Anyways, welcome to the community I hope that you enjoy your stay :D

hi im ayjay

welcome

Thank you for welcoming me i actually met a few not all but a few dutch people
Korkie Ozturkovic
Tyson Rounsevell
Yarni Runner
Johnson Runner
And some medics i forgot the name of

Reaction score
Welcome! My previous name was Jonathan Good and we met when I was doing a PassiveRP carwash at the firestation when we were both firefighters. You didn't break character at all and you were pretty good at roleplaying considering that was your first day on. It was good talking to you and I'm glad you're staying so I'll cya around!

Reaction score
Welcome! My previous name was Jonathan Good and we met when I was doing a PassiveRP carwash at the firestation when we were both firefighters. You didn't break character at all and you were pretty good at roleplaying considering that was your first day on. It was good talking to you and I'm glad you're staying so I'll cya around!

Welcome to the community. You are now a member of one of the most dedicated garry's mod servers in the world with a great staff team.

Looking forward to play with you in-game,

Soyd.

Welcome to the community man!

Make sure to read the rules for the server and the forum and enjoy your time here

cya around!

Thank you blicky, I'll be sure i will

Thank you soyd

I remember that it was much fun because there wasn't anything to do as a firefighter then.
anyway Thank you for welcoming me

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. You are now a member of one of the most dedicated garry's mod servers in the world with a great staff team.

Looking forward to play with you in-game,

Soyd.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community man!

Make sure to read the rules for the server and the forum and enjoy your time here

cya around!

Reaction score
Welcome to THE community bro, enjoy your stay.

If you have any question just ask them anywhere, people Will respond!