Hello guys!

Reaction score
Hello, this is Lolzeta. I'm relatively new here and I hope can enjoy the server with you. My character at the moment is "John Sandiers" a.k.a beatboxer. You should know me as it cuz this video:

And well, see you in the server! :D

Reaction score
Hey Friend,

Welcome to the server and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the community.

Most likely there are things you wonder about, so don't hesitate to ask anyone.
Contacting someone is simple, you can make a private message by accessing their profile card by clicking their name, or just head over to the shoutbox and type your message in the little chat box.

If you are experiencing bugs or problems with the perpheads content, you should check out this thread right here
You can also find an overview map of paralake right here which you may find useful when playing as any government job or just wanting to find your way in general.
9e9cd2b8e0de6eea9cfb3ee6f91968a7.jpg

And lastly, if there's anything else you wonder about, head over to the guides section and support section of the forums where users have posted useful threads regarding perpheads and the content. Have a look to see if you can find the solution to your problem there before making a support thread here if all else fails.

You can find the current up-to-date forum rules and server rules under these two links.

Enjoy your stay!