Hello people,

Reaction score
Hi,

my name is FlickLikeWood a.k.a Raf, i'm new in this community, i tried to find a good serious RP server in darkRP list but they're all crap.. rdm here rda there skids everywhere, so i hope this server (community) is better :) so i can play serious RP :D

adios, will see you guys on the server

Reaction score
Welcome to the Community mate, hope to see you ingame soon.

Deleted member 1235

Welcome! Like Blitz said make sure to read the rules, especially 3.4 (One of the most broken rules xD) and be sure to drop by on the shoutbox or on teamspeak. Any questions about anything then let me know, I'll be happy to help :)

Reaction score
Hi :) welcome to the community!

Don't get me wrong, there is RDM and RDA that occurs on the server, however it is all well managed by the staff team! Just report a rule breaker if you see one and it will be well dealt with.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community, remember to read the rules and if you have any questions use /help in game or ask in the shout box. I hope you I get to see you on the server and enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
Welcome to the community you have been asked to read the rules too many times so I will not bother.

Everyone finds their path on the server whatever you want to be go right ahead. My days as a newbie which is known as sweater vest I made my own taxi organisation call the Private Transport Co. We were the top legal org which barely broke any laws or rules and we got so much out of it.

No matter what you do long as it is what you enjoy not including raping people it is completely fine. Enough listening to me go out and do what you want to do. Welcome to Perpheads if you need any help or advice ask away.

Reaction score
A big welcome to the community from me I hope you enjoy your time here at perp and please don't be afraid to ask me anything if you rp as a police officer and I am Lt or Sgt if you would like help I will be glad to help you even if that's police work or citizen don't be afraid to contact me.