Hello, i'm new here!

Reaction score
Hello, i'm Mandse, nice to meet you. I'm new to the website, but not the server. I played on the server a loooong time ago. Didn't play a lot on the server back then. I have a lot of experience in RP, I played and were a mod on a DarkRP server called KDG. I stopped playing Garry's Mod some time ago, and started playing CS:GO, again. The KDG server was a semi-serious RP server, but me and my friend (DanerenKrille), have been looking for a more serious RP server. We've have known the server for a long time, but now we're starting to play on it. Expect to see me online soon :)

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask in the comments.

Reaction score
Well Hi there! Welcome to the community! Always nice to see a new member introducing themselves. You've come to the right place if you're looking for some serious RP

Hopefully I'll see you on the server ;)

Reaction score
Well Hi there! Welcome to the community! Always nice to see a new member introducing themselves. You've come to the right place if you're looking for some serious RP

Hopefully I'll see you on the server ;)
Thank you, me and my friend will be online later today :)

Reaction score
A big welcome to the community mate, I hope you've enjoyed your stay here so far. Any questions about the community or if you need help with anything don't hesitate to speak with me and I will do my best to help you with your questions.
Look forward to seeing you around!

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the community.

Most likely there would be things you wonder about, don't hesitate to ask anyone.
Contacting someone is simple, you can make a private message by accessing their profile, or alternatively just head over to the shoutbox and type your message in the little chat box, keep in mind there are forum rules too.

If you are experiencing bugs or problems with the perpheads content, you should check out this thread right here if you don't mind having your addons purged from your game.

You can also find an overview map of paralake right here which you may find useful when playing as any government job or just wanting to find your way in general.
9e9cd2b8e0de6eea9cfb3ee6f91968a7.jpg

And lastly, if there's anything else you wonder about, head over to the guides section and support section of the forums where users have posted useful threads regarding issues and perp in general. Have a look to see if you can find the solution to your problem there before making a support thread here if all else fails.

You can find the current up-to-date forum rules and server rules under these two links provided.

Enjoy your stay!

Last edited:
Reaction score
A big welcome to the community mate, I hope you've enjoyed your stay here so far. Any questions about the community or if you need help with anything don't hesitate to speak with me and I will do my best to help you with your questions.
Look forward to seeing you around!
Thank you very much :) Is there any tips or people I should know about? Thank you!
[DOUBLEPOST=1488123204,1488123155][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, welcome to the community.

Most likely there are things you wonder about so don't hesitate to ask anyone.
Contacting someone is simple, you can make a private message by accessing their profile, or just head over to the shoutbox and type your message in the little chat box.

If you are experiencing bugs or problems with the perpheads content, you should check out this thread right here
You can also find an overview map of paralake right here which you may find useful when playing as any government job or just wanting to find your way in general.
9e9cd2b8e0de6eea9cfb3ee6f91968a7.jpg

And lastly, if there's anything else you wonder about, head over to the guides section and support section of the forums where users have posted useful threads regarding perpheads and the content. Have a look to see if you can find the solution to your problem there before making a support thread here if all else fails.

You can find the current up-to-date forum rules and server rules under these two links.

Enjoy your stay!
Thank you very much sir :)

Reaction score
Welcome, its a hard life for sweaters these days but hopefully you'll stick around and enjoy this place as much as i do.

Feel free to add me on steam via clicking on my forum profile, and clicking on the "Sonzy" part in grey below my profile picture. I'll answer any perp related questions you need answered, i would highly recommend joining the police department once you know the laws, its a fun place to meet new people and gain experience in, you can apply here.

Reaction score
Welcome, its a hard life for sweaters these days but hopefully you'll stick around and enjoy this place as much as i do.

Feel free to add me on steam via clicking on my forum profile, and clicking on the "Sonzy" part in grey below my profile picture. I'll answer any perp related questions you need answered, i would highly recommend joining the police department once you know the laws, its a fun place to meet new people and gain experience in, you can apply here.
Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll apply for the PD when I feel confident in the server rules and laws :) C ya around