Hello there

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

Hi everyone!

My names is Sam Duffy (Both IG and IRL as I'm just super creative) and I thought its by time I make a hello thread to all you guys. I've been playing on perpheads right back when we were in evo city and have only recently came onto the forums.

I enjoy history and gaming and look forward to getting to know y'all a lot better <3

Reaction score
Well ... Seems it is already late to make a presentation :p As you have been here for; 1/2 weeks (atleast on forums)?

Anyways mate, welcome to PH (Perpheads). I hope you have a great time around here :)

Reaction score
Welcome mate to PERPheads, i have seen you ingame sometimes if i am right as cop?

Deleted member 1235

Welcome mate to PERPheads, i have seen you in-game sometimes if i am right as cop?

Yeah i tend to play as a cop allot. Even managed to earn myself 400k from the job alone as I only bought hamburgers and petrol xD However I'm starting to enter a life of crime now <3

Reaction score
Been a cop with you before, seen you lots of times. Love your RP style.

I also remember the time you were a medic and a disease had spread, SWAT had to go to the hospital and take down the infected before it spread.

Story time is over, Welcome to perpheads enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums mate, seen you around loads.

Enjoy your stay. :)