Hello, I am James!

Reaction score
Hello! My names is JamesFozzie, you may have seen me in game recently. I am new to Perpheads and I love it! Im still new and learning to play better. I'm sorry if I have broken one or two rules when I have just started this is due to me not knowing the rules very well but I am learning to be better at this. Be sure to say Hi!

I recently just started playing Perpheads with a few friends and we all love playing. Its a totally new experience for us all and we like trying it out. I still don't know too much about Perp, mainly the places but I am starting to get better at remembering this! I'm also unsure about things like drugs and other criminal activities etc. But I'm sure ill learn about this soon!

That is me then, Hello everyone!

Reaction score
A very warm welcome James. I hope you have great time on our server and you enjoy the roleplay. Just make sure to read and learn the rules aswell ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome James. All i can say is don't trust anyone and get into a good org as soon as possible.

Ash

Reaction score
Hello James, i hope to see you in-game and welcome to the community and have fun! Make sure you read the rules, which can be found here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry for doing this twice.

You're new right? Let me introduce myself. My name is Eryk in real life. Dylan in-game. I'm a risk taker. I drive too fast, I get cops to try to pull me over, and I start a high speed pursuit, then try to escape, injuring cops in the process. If you need any hints/tips ask me! Wanna start a gang, ask me.
Wanna try help you escape from cops, ask me. I will be your guide!

PS. Do you want to start a gang? Me and you the leaders? Kill cops and do crime? You can name the gang

EDIT : Why do all you care how I say ORGANIZATION? I'm only 11 so leave me alone. All my threads are being rated dumb because of people being ageist.

Last edited:

MattIs

Hello, and welcome to PERPHeads!
Think I had to talk to you yesterday, but we all understand how it feels like to be new, so don't worry about it :)
Pop in and say hello on the teamspeak and make sure to PM any member of the staff team if you need a hand!

Reaction score
Hello there James, welcome to the community buddy. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
Hi James!

Welcome to the Community my friend, I hope you enjoy your stay like the majority of the people here (note the word majority)

Anyway, I'll cya in game, and pop on team speak and talk to some of the community members!

Reaction score
Welcome to the community really hope you like it here. If you need any help feel free to ask any of us here we don't bite if you don't know where to start I made a guide to help you on most basic things here's the link to the Welcome Guide. We hope you have lots of fun here and I will see you in-game. :D