Hello.

JRW

Reaction score
First of, if your initial thought was to come and rate this dumb, please hear me out...

Hello, most of you will probably already know me as "REECE ARNOLDS THE LIVING MEME" and to new players probably seen me at bazaar because that's the only place I get stable fps, anyway basically after over a year of being banned from the forums Daymon was kind enough to unban me and give me my last chance, and I don't intend to take it for granted.

I really want to start fresh with everyone, and I don't really want to hold grudges with anyone either, so if you want to spam, don't piss me off in the comments, go for it im not gonna stop you, but it's been over 2 years since that was a thing, and have changed a lot, I was watching some old videos the other day and I quoted "was I really that annoying?" I legit said, "but I'm older than you" in an argument, no wonder everyone despised me.

I don't expect everyone to be all buddy buddy with me, all I ask is that you give me a chance to get back into perp, or you can rip me, I prefer the first option.