Help With New PC

• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date

Deleted member 5920

I've built a god pc, it turns on, but my moniter says no signal, please help me. I've taken it apart and reassembled it, tried 3 moniters/tvs. Still no bios. Everything turns on, tried connecting it to motherboard and graphics card.

ind

Reaction score
I've built a god pc, it turns on, but my moniter says no signal, please help me. I've taken it apart and reassembled it, tried 3 moniters/tvs. Still no bios. Everything turns on, tried connecting it to motherboard and graphics card.

Too be honest with you, you'd be better off going to an actual PC Help forum, tom hardware for example or even overclockers to receive proper support.

Reaction score
My friend had this problem. He had it because his CPU wasn't supported by his motherboard. You should make sure that everything in your system is compatible.

Reaction score
You'll need to ACTUALLY read the motherboard manual before using it, it contains all the handy information you need. Also, when I have problems with my monitor I usually just use the monitor set up menu and reset all the settings.

Deleted member 5920

Just used the motherboard manual, and the moniter working.

Reaction score
Whats the name of the motherboard and whats the processor's full name? You have to be sure that they have the same socket I guess you've got a lga 1150 socket.

But if the Cpu is installed corretly to the motherboard and that you've connected everything to the power supply there should be no problems unless the power supply doesnt give enough electricty to your components.

Reaction score
I've built my own PCs and know a thing or two about compatability. If you could give me all the hardware specifications I could possibly spot a problem.

If it doesn't work with an HDMI-cable you should try it with a DVI cable, that's what I use. Now, if you have a descrete Graphics card you are obviously suppose to connect the monitor cable with the HDMI/DVI output on the back of the Graphics card and not in the motherboard. Do you know if your CPU have integrated graphics? If it doesn't it can not run a monitor.