[Helper] Dusty

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Dusty Belinsky AGE: 13 COUNTRY: England STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:49052808 WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Helper WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I feel as though I have a good understand of the rules despite being banned recently (ironic yes) but I am able to already answer lots of questions via help chat and have helped quite a few players to learn about our ammo and crafting system. HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: N/A DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would love to have this position because I want to give something back to the communtiy without applying for anything to heavy I also want to use this position to build up a bit of respect for myself and show others I am capable and mature enough to help other players. CONTACT INFORMATION Steam: Jackoburst Ingame: Dusty Belinsky Email: [email protected]

Deleted member 27

I never seen you in-game.
And, im not sure if you are ready to be a Helper after a few days of your ban.
- support.

Reaction score
I'm the one who got you started to the server when you first joined to the server. As a newcomer, you seemed to be understanding the rules very well. Your behavior was pretty well too. But since I haven't seen you in a while I'm not aware of your current knowledge of RP and the gamemode. So I won't vote on this application but you really have the potential.

I have to agree with Napoleon on this one, i havent seing you more than 2 times, all the best to you,

Reaction score
I have had a few experiences with you.

You are great at roleplaying. You have knowledge of the rules and gamemode, and I think you would be able to help people out.
Seeing as you are from England, I'd assume that you would be able to easily communicate your experience to other players.

I think you would make a good helper.

Reaction score
Numse said:
I have had a few experiences with you.

You are great at roleplaying. You have knowledge of the rules and gamemode, and I think you would be able to help people out.
Seeing as you are from England, I'd assume that you would be able to easily communicate your experience to other players.

I think you would make a good helper.
Racist...... But seriously thanks for the feedback!