[Helper] The Invinsible Hadiâ„¢ - Hadi Belinsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Hadi Musasen

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:53815779

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Helper

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think i should be a Helper because i have had 3 weeks+ game time and i know a lot about the game. I love to help people as i want new players to have a great start to the game and i wish for them t have an easy start. I like donating to new players to help them out and i answer a lot of questions in the help chat. When ever needed i give new players accurate directions so that they can get to their destination quickly and easily.

I have been playing Garry's mod for 1 month+ now and PERP it is really the only thing I play on. PERPHeads is the only PERP server that I like because of all of its content and still how the FPS of the game is higher than most. I like the Admin teams as they are active and helpful.

Furthermore I enjoy roleplaying Bank robberies as they are fun so you may see me in a bank robbery. I also like roleplaying as a drug farmer doing criminal raids and everything else criminals do. I am also a member of the Belinsky family which usually has serious role play during it. We all have different relations with the other members making the role play even more enjoyable. I also love helping people in general be it in real life or a game because everyone deserves an easy start to a game and know what they should be doing. I feel it is my duty to help people that don't really know much about PERP and I strive to do just that.

HAVE YOU BEEN AN ADMIN OTHER SERVER: I am currently one on a minecraft server.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I don't have anything else to say but just this. I may be young but that dosen't mean I can't help people with what they need.

CONTACT INFORMATION: My steam name is [PH] The Invinsible Hadiâ„¢ and I am usually on Teamspeak if anyone wants to talk to me. Well that is all. Good bye and I hope you accept me. Thank you.

Note Changes will be in red

Nice guy. Quite afew spelling mistakes in your app and grammatical errors, get them fixed and best of luck. :)

Reaction score
+Support from me, you're a very active player, good at Rp'ing, and you know how to handle most situations.

Bow

Reaction score
I would agree that you would people , BUT YOU RAPED ME IN 9K FOR THAT M4.

Anyway Great/awesome and I saw you more than once

+1

Reaction score
The Bowpro said:

+1
i don't remember anything bout 9k for an m4 but if so sorry man =p

Bow

Reaction score
The Bowpro said:

+1
Oh really raping and forgetting , fuwk no .

Reaction score
+Support You are a good rp'er, you seem to enjoy bank robberies, i hope you become a helper! C:

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
One of the most active players on the server, helpful and a very good roleplayer. Handles situations well with a neutral style. A good friend too. +Support

Status
Not open for further replies.