Hey all!!!

Reaction score
Hey all, i returned to gmod since today and i will play perpheads only cause i love perp, i played perp for like 4-5 years already, but since there werent no perp servers i stopped gmod, so i saw perpheads is online i started to install gmod again! to play perp! My name will be bruce savage IG hope to see ya'll soon ingame to play !

Reaction score
Welcome "Back" then :p Remember to read the rules and laws. A Lot has changed you know. Good luck on the server. Have fun.

Reaction score
Hi there, make sure to read all of the rules so you won't get banned. Anyway, I hope you have a nice time here at PERPHeads.

Reaction score
Welcome to PERPHeads Bruce :) I hope you'll enjoy this server as much as you enjoyed the others you have played in the past!

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to the Perpheads Community!

Be sure to read the rules
If you need any help an admin is always online!
Have fun and enjoy your stay! :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the perpheads community bruce ;) I hope you enjoy your stay here and be sure to ask something with /help if you need help ingame

Reaction score
Hey there!

Alright, so it seems like it's been a while since you have played PerpHeads
I would like to welcome you to our community, i wish you the best of time and that you have fun on the server. Before you go ahead and roleplay you might want to read up on the rules and laws [Can only read laws IG unfortunately] If you decide to join the server you might want to download the content pack

If you are unable to load the site or unable to download the addons via the link you can use the links bellow [Numbers]

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[RP_Paralake_city_v2 content 1] [Download everything]
[RP_Paralake_city_v2 content 2]
[RP_Paralake_city_v2 .bsp]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAKE SURE YOU ARE SIGNED IN AS THIS IS THE BROWSER VERSION!
If you are unable to install for some weird reason, check up on the SUPPORT section of the forums and create a thread or log on to TS3 and poke a staff member [To be able to connect to our server on TS3, type | www.perpheads.com | in the connect function], if you want to navigate manually you can click: Forums > Support [Here you are] (Make sure you navigate using the top bar near the links) There is a channel dedicated to "requesting support" here.

Staff members have a tag, there also is an icon to the right of their name prooving them as a staff member
5933dbaaef.png
ce92f1529f.png
2e31dd59d4.png
73b08a2d96.png
1e3b84d695.png
[All in order]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ban requests, refund requests, etc.

Ban requests and refund requests require proof, and must be valid.

In this case we pick refund request. If you lost something via a bug or a rule broken you can make a refund request to receive your items back. [this server records demos automatically via a script] Here is an example of a bug that has occurred IG.

These kinds of bugs from the auto-unstuck system are rare, when they happen you are allowed to create a refund request.

People make mistakes too at times, don't be scared of making ban requests or refund requests if you believe a bug had occurred or someone broke a rule making you loose items such as weaponary you have carried when you were transporting it to your home.

Good luck! And don't get banned :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

52.jpg

Garrett Woodfield

Welcome to the community, bruce! Have fun and don't get banned like me!