Hey guys let's get it back to top 10!

Reaction score
Sorry for this retarded post but it's been on my mind.

Honestly guys it really does make me sad seeing a server I've played on for 3 years currently with around 30-40 people on every day and which has gone to 100th position in game tracker, I know it's summer and everybody is on holiday or playing on other games but, that's no excuse seriously if you all loved the community you would play it and in my opinion everyone is backing away from the server to play other games.

Even with server updates the server is still on low population, I don't want to beg the players to return but all I'm saying is that all the effort you put into the server you get out and in my opinion it's the only server I play on Gmod which is fun and addictive and wouldn't like to see it go down.

Please everyone join the server and make something big, leave your big organisations which dominate the server as this is why people leave because they constantly get raided and quit because by the time they've spent the money on pots and drugs they have nothing left and can't grow, leading them to go a job and make it boring for the ones in big organisations.

Please join and play PERP and get it back on top so more people join!

Reaction score
Big orgs HATE him!

Figure out how this man made Olsen disband using just words!

would be nice if people could actually deter from school work and irl responsibilities as easy as you think

JRW

Reaction score
I'm not playing currently because it's impossible to enjoy myself on 2fps
[DOUBLEPOST=1503838338,1503838305][/DOUBLEPOST]
Perp wont be revived until @Mage gets staff again

Big ups to Mage
Don't Mage will be a dick again in school thinking he's dogs bollocks

//phone

Reaction score
probably isnt helpful but ive lost interest because I think perp is really repetitive, i shouldnt feel like i have to come on just to meet the 4 hours per 2 week PD requirement, honestly have no idea what would get me back into the game probably just police updates but chances are that wont keep me playing for too long

Reaction score
One issue is often people saying that the gamemode itself is repetitive because apparently you can only grow drugs and go a job on perp which is not true, @Thomas DeSimone @Chopper and all those people have proven that there is a lot of RP to do on perp, you just have to find the right people for it to do it.

You need more than just the "right people" you dumb dumb. People won't do anything unless there is a lot of money involved.
Unless doing mafia rp will include getting more money, nothing will change.

nibbas (admin) can always give money to a trusted member to start an organisation without any growing included.

Reaction score
@Naked Snake The only reason you don't role play on PERP anymore is because all you're mates got banned and that you was rejected for being a Muslim and they're black :laughcry::laughcry:

OH GEEE WIZ,
I sure love basing for hours and hours just to get that nice car. And yes, all my mates did get banned, but so did you nibba. I supported ur unban u retard.

Now bend both of your knees gay boy

Deleted member 6228

Unless new content content comes that allows newbies to earn money in legal ways and have it equal to drugs theres going to be no new players come in, the server is so unwelcoming to them its hard for people to start unless they impress the right people