SCP: Secret Laboratory

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Never played the gamemode at all, is there a written guide on how to play it so I can understand it more? i'll also watch the video later on

Reaction score
@jjjackier
would tag aquaa too but can't for some reason, assume he is banned or some crap lol. they had a server ran and quite a lot of people played, it was pretty jokes.
Pretty sure they were going to do it again but not sure what happened to that idea

Reaction score
I only have two "proper" videos (me being betrayed by scientists and me killing Taylor after seeing them through a wall as a SCP) here but I believe @jjjackier, aqua and @Creepis may have some too of when we played a while back.
@Clarky, this may explain it more too. It is a 2018 version though so some things may have changed since then but not really sure.

Reaction score
vBWtLbp.png

Reaction score
Hello, former unofficial Perpheads SCP server owner here. First time we hosted this game it was MAD ting. We had 20 players on at one point and it was just great. It slowly died after a while and reviving it a few times didn't last long. It was a wild ride but I don't think the game is too popular for the community any more.

Reaction score
hello! maybe we could turn it into an even thingy. I'll be more than happy to host it and if i do, could i come to you with any questions?