Hey guys, ~Shifix

Reaction score
Waddup,

My name is Shifix and my real name is Koen Meijer, I'm 15 years old (20 june 1998)and I've recently joined the server. I got over 15 hours now and I'm really enjoying the server. Simply good rules, good staff and nice players, well ofcourse sometimes you have minges. I'm a huge garry's mod addict as I got >2.5k hours on gmod. I'm aswel addicted to Game of Thrones, started watching this 2 weeks ago and I'm currently at half way season 2 ( No spoilers please :p ). My in-game name is Blake Dallas.
Aswell I play on the ps4 and you can hit me up at: steam: breeze007 (SHIFIX)
ps4: ZephyrosNL
I would like to hear your opinions about me and my addictions :p

Cya lads,

~Shifix

Reaction score
Welcome! You can add me on PS4. My name is: Brohexinator.

I might add you later on, I'm not active on the PS4 since BF4 got boring and no good games are released yet, I'm waiting for: watch dogs,division,destiny and last of us remastered.

Welcome to the server, hope you have a great time :).

Thank you, I appreciate it and I already have a great time ;)

Reaction score
Welcome to the wonderful addiction known as PERPHeads, Have fun man and hope to see you soon on the server! -Lewis IG: Lewis Doman

Reaction score
Welcome! I also love game of thrones. If you need any help just contact me! (I'm always on the ts)

Ayjay

Reaction score
Welcome to the community, I'm sure you'll have a great time here; hope to see you around in-game.

game of thrones tho, dis guy is awesome.

Reaction score
Haha thanks guys!! Everyone who watches GoT is boss.