Reducing my activity.

Reaction score
So as you may know I'm 17 and in year 12, last year around this time I said to MrLewis we need to start revising and I kind of did, but I was playing PERP with Lewis and it was PERP or revise and with the hard hitting of revising every day for like 6 exams I just couldn't be bothered to do it and just sat down at the table for like 30 minutes every night and classed that as revising, coming to my results day I was shocked at my results with D's in everything and then coming home to find out what Lewis got and we received similar results.

PERP is very addictive but I bought my new Bugatti because that's all I wanted to achieve, 2 Bugatti's and a Tesla.
I'm grateful in a way where I'm not staff any-more because I'm not holding my position for a chance where someone else could be better than me :)

Because of last years past I don't want to receive terrible grades again and will be going inactive for a period of time till June-July (Maths + English) exams are over.

I have started doing a past exam paper nearlly every day in Maths and English so it goes a bit like this:
Monday: Maths
Tuesday: English
Wednesday: BTEC coursework.
Thursday: Maths
Friday: English
Saturday: Maths
Sunday: Free or any assignments.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE GCSE'S EXAMS THIS YEAR GO INACTIVE AND REVISE PLEASE DON'T PLAY PERP ALL DAY LIKE I DID.

Good-luck to all doing GCSE's.

Reaction score
jSN4oQ4.jpg

Good luck with it this time around mate, seems you've got it all sorted :)