Hey Perpheads!

Reaction score
Hey Perpheads community,

You more than likely remember me as 'Mr. Revenge' or similar, I was a guy that broke both in-game & forum rules but I am attempting to repair any damage done.

After a two year getaway from both the forum and the server I have decided to come back and play by the rules. I was wondering what has changed in the last 2 years and is there anything I should be aware of?

Thank you,

SteamedRevenge

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hiya welcome back, in the last 2 years you were away there have been some very key events that happened, first one being me getting mod and second the police whitelist, both of these events were revolutionary.

Reaction score
Hiya welcome back, in the last 2 years you were away there have been some very key events that happened, first one being me getting mod and second the police whitelist, both of these events were revolutionary.

Thank you for the useful information, hope to play and potentially meet soon.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

New map, new rules, new corrupt staff and same old abusive owners. Wouldn't have it any other way :booty: Welcome back <3

Deleted member 4084

Welcome back bud, I don't know you.
Just saying, when @LordTyla is on duty as a officer, I advise not breaking any law. This includes Jaywalking.
As he will force you to follow his tooter account and watch a video.
It's human torture

Reaction score
Welcome back to Perp where the Frame rate is lowered due to the map and server. Enjoy your stay and remember, Evo was better. :)

Reaction score
New map, new rules, new corrupt staff and same old abusive owners. Wouldn't have it any other way :booty: Welcome back <3
I would be careful if i was you mate you may get banned... Oh wait the staff team actually like you, so i guess your safe....

But no not corrupt in the least i would say