Goodbye, Perpheads.

ThomasGeorge

It is with deep regret that I have decided to leave Perpheads. You all have been an absolute charm.

You have all been a charm to me giving this once in a lifetime roleplay experience. It saddens me that I must leave as a result of my actions within the community, along side with other recent events in real-life. I would like to especially thank the two organisations I was with, The Good Fellas and the Commonwealth, I wish you two the best of luck for the upcoming challenges you may be faced with at Perpheads.
I will never forget my experiences here. It's been like a vacation. I will miss you all, every last one of you. You were almost like family to me, I don't know how I could feel that sort of relationship with anyone within two months, but it feels pretty damn strong. I'm not crying, it's just my allergies... I swear!

I would like to leave you this compilation of videos and images that I have collected within my two month stay within the community.

Honourable mentions:
MrLewis - for being that nice admin.

Robinson - for being that funny northern cop, i will forever remember Spag Bol Squad.

Nothelle - for being in both organisations I was in. Funny guy, I'll miss you a lot.

Duffy - being the leader of the Commonwealth - nice guy.

Bolli - for giving me the experience I have gained at Perpheads.

SwiperTheFox - For refunding me the Beretta and letting me play with the vending machine on the roof.

Michael Wittman - for being a good admin.

Ayjay Gaylay - for sticking with me when we were being shot in the barn.

Willis Zaiger - for sticking with me when we were being shot in the barn.

Archibold Newbold - for sticking with me when we were being shot in the barn.

Mohammad Abdul - for introducing me to the Good Fellas.

Luke - for introducing me to proper serious policing in role-play. I will always remember you as the one who ran over the mayor and took out his SS single handedly. I will miss you the most.

and last but not least;
John Daymon - for reminding me to be thanked.

Maybe some day I'll return, but it's unlikely.

Thank you for everything, Goodbye Perpheads.
Have a jolly Christmas and a happy new year.

"Live long, and prosper" - Spock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Eerwmageerwd dats me in the first clip!
Good luck with what you'll be doing in the future. You were a good RPer

Off Topic: This vid was almost as good as GhostFantas' :)

Reaction score
Wow, seeing post's like this always reminds me that this community offers much more than a friendly place to play games.

Best of luck Tom, it was great getting to know you and help you out as much as i could.

I wish you the best of luck with your future and I hope to see you pop on every now and then. See you soon, your old friend -Lewis ;)

Reaction score
Quick and effective. I don't remember you and maybe I didn't even ever meet you InGame but you look like you are very interested in this community and I'm sad to see you leaving :( Goodbye

Reaction score
Bye Thomas I will miss u, I remember u from Good Fellas and Commonwealth.
Merry Xmas

Reaction score
Best damn Lieutenant I met and one of the only ones interested in taking up other roles in police.

He liked the idea of me roleplaying as a Lieutenant and brought in even more ideas with his "Lieutenant Detective"

I will miss you Detective Anders Code 4 from 10-20 Thread

Reaction score
Sorry to see you go man.

You had a great influence towards other players, you had a decent knowledge of RP and whatsoever, so indeed I, together with the rest of those who loved you, are very sad to hear this! :sorry:
I wish you the very best in your future!

Stay in touch :asshat:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sad to see you go buddy, we had some pretty good memories in that blue volvo, if ya know what i mean ;) Anyway, guess your choice is made. You know where i am if you ever want to come back. Goodbye :(

Ayjay

Reaction score
Shame to see the nice people leaving the community as soon as I get back.

Good luck in whatever you do, and we hope to see you again soon.
<3

Reaction score
Hahaha that drift when you pulled me over was sick! But it's sad to see you go, hopefully you come back some time.