Hey!

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm fairly new to the community (I was on a few months ago and I was introduced by @Justin M and my other friends @Illuminathan ), and so far, I'm loving the server.

I will be on most days!

P.s - my current RP name is ''Jimmy Nathan''.

Last edited:

JER

Reaction score
Hi there welcome to perpheads! Don't forget to read the server rules and enjoy your stay.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the community.

Don't hesitate to ask anyone if there's something you don't understand, or just simply wonder about.
Contacting someone is simple, you can make a private message by accessing their profile or profile card, or alternatively just head over to the shoutbox and type your message in the chat box, keep in mind there are forum rules too.
The links leading to my profile were examples, there should be a button allowing you to create a conversation with said member by accessing their profile card or profile.

If you are experiencing bugs or problems with the perpheads content in-game, you should check out this thread right here. If you don't mind having your addons purged from your game that is.

Make sure you own Counter-Strike: Source and Half Life 2 in order to see the textures and models that perpheads uses in-game.

You can also find an overview map of paralake right here which you may find useful when playing as any government job or just wanting to find your way in general.
9e9cd2b8e0de6eea9cfb3ee6f91968a7.jpg

And lastly, if there's anything else you wonder about, head over to the guides section and support section of the forums where users have posted useful threads regarding issues and perp in general. Have a look to see if you can find the solution to your problem there before making a support thread here if all else fails.

You can find the current up-to-date forum rules and server rules under these two links provided.

That's about it.
Enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the community.

Don't hesitate to ask anyone if there's something you don't understand, or just simply wonder about.
Contacting someone is simple, you can make a private message by accessing their profile or profile card, or alternatively just head over to the shoutbox and type your message in the chat box, keep in mind there are forum rules too.
The links leading to my profile were examples, there should be a button allowing you to create a conversation with said member by accessing their profile card or profile.

If you are experiencing bugs or problems with the perpheads content in-game, you should check out this thread right here. If you don't mind having your addons purged from your game that is.

Make sure you own Counter-Strike: Source and Half Life 2 in order to see the textures and models that perpheads uses in-game.

You can also find an overview map of paralake right here which you may find useful when playing as any government job or just wanting to find your way in general.
9e9cd2b8e0de6eea9cfb3ee6f91968a7.jpg

And lastly, if there's anything else you wonder about, head over to the guides section and support section of the forums where users have posted useful threads regarding issues and perp in general. Have a look to see if you can find the solution to your problem there before making a support thread here if all else fails.

You can find the current up-to-date forum rules and server rules under these two links provided.

That's about it.
Enjoy your stay!

Thank you so much, for that map. It really does come in handy! :)