Hi, Rolf White here!

Reaction score
Yo peepz. so i found this forum in the server list and decided to join it. i have alot of experience with darkrp so this is all new to me. i would love to play with someone in game and get to meet you all!.

• From Norway
  • My favorite car brand is BMW or Porsche
  • Will probaly just play as a criminal on the servers
  • If i was gonna rate my english i would say 4/10 :dead:
  • Ingame name is Rolf White

Reaction score
Welcome to Perp friend,

Over here you don't need to /advert MUG/RAID/COUNTER RAID/COUNTER COUNTER RAID/PD RAID

So please don't do that. Just think of everything as it is in real life, adverts are advertisements on newspapers, other civilians are strangers and you can't magically know their name because it's above their head. That's now how it works in real life does it? Very simple, just make sure you read the rules and have fun.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community mate! I hope you enjoy the community and if you need any help or have any questions you can contact me here on the forums and I will gladly anwser any questions i can.

Reaction score
Welcome to PERP I'm sure you will enjoy it, if you have any problems while in game (IG) just do /help (message) and most likely you will get a response within seconds!

Be sure you read and learn the rules so we can all play together without getting dragged into and admin sits!

Deleted member 1235

Oh no not more Norwegians :booty:

Welcome to the community man! Perp is very different to darkrp and is 100x better! Hope you have fun.

Reaction score
Hello @Rolf,

Going from DarkRP to PERP is a big step in terms of how serious each gamemode is and just reading the rules isn't really going to prevent you from tripping up on all of them, so if you need help understanding any of the rules you can pop me a message and I can help you out, considering I am now a retired moderator as of last Thursday. You can contact me through PM or steam I don't mind.

Enjoy your stay at PH though mate :)