Hillary or Trump?

Reaction score
Disclaimer: BUCKLE UP HERE US MY LONG RESPONSE. I CAN GO INTO MUCH MORE DETAIL BUT IM DOING THIS ON THE PHONE AND IM SURE MANY OF US ARE TOO STUBBORN TO CHANGE OUR MINDS ANWAY.

Well as all of you know I like Trump and his policies. I do personally wish he'd shut up and delete Twitter though. But me, like many Americans, feel forgotten by Washington and their elite and corrupt members. Hillary Clinton was the pinnacle of that corrupt Washington archetype. Trump, howover stupid and straightforward in WORDS, is still an honest man who holds true on his promises. He does say a bunch he doesn't mean, if you read his book "The Art of the Deal" he addresses this fact. He likes to build up his deals and ideas in hyperbolic and almost comical ways, but it works. Such as the phrase that I will paraphrase "I'm gonna win so much you're gonna get tired of me winnning." (Which if you keep up with the news and his recent legislative and court super wins it's actually very true). But since he has been in office I have only felt better about him and worse about my own party and the democrats. The democrats are just obstructing everybody, their like children in a hissy fit because they didn't win the competition even though their rich mommy tried to set it up for them. This is shown in the presidential campaign that they continue to claim, with zero proof even circumstantial, Russia rigged when they obviously tried to rig it in favor of Hillary Clinton vs Bernie Sanders (a topic I am willing to go into more detail on privately). This is also seen in the Georgia special election held to replace the seat of Tom Price, a GA republican physician chosen by Trump to be the Health and Human Services director. Outside Hollywood democrats flooded money into first time democratic candidate and former staffer John Oseff in the 10's of millions, while only receiving 3% of campaign donations in the last two months from people INSIDE the district he was running in. The republican candidate was seriously underspent and though she only WON by a few percentage points, she actually won a HIGHER margin in the district than President Trump did in HSI election. This was the fourth special election to replace vacated house seats, all of which were won by the republicans, all of which the democrats were hoping to use as a 'rebuke on Trump'. Still it's not just the democrats who annoy many of us these days. The Republicans are quiet the sheep. The seem to follow the leader until things get rough the baaaa the hell out of there. Like with Health Care. They're there with it until the media pressures them. But it doesn't matter if you're a fan of universal healthcare or not. The republicans control the senate, the house, this White House, and the Supreme Court, they get to make the laws right now the people have spoken. Even if that wasn't the case the Affordable Care Act (ACA) needs its own insurance plan and preferably a team of doctors. The ACA is failing completely and it needs to be replaced ASAP a large amount of US counties don't have choice in healthcare any more and there is a net increase of healthcare costs over over 100-200% respectively across the country, some places even higher. Yet all the democrats can do is refuse to help out of even work with the republican. They literally walk out the door.

Tl;dr; Trump isn't perfect but he's surprisingly good. He mostly concentrates on enforcing current laws, even laws he doesn't agree with or like. He may not be what everybody wants but he is what we need. Hillary was too corrupt to be allowed to continue on and right now the courts, he evidence, and the facts are on Trumps side.

Disagree if you may. But he is President not Hillary. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

---
Commenting isn't working for me rn it may just be my phone. But yes i do mean he is a honest man, as in he says what he means. I don't think he means to lie but I honestly think he just doesn't care enough to look into things, but that in fact is a complaint I have about him. Myself I don't think he's perfect, but it's hard to complain about real issues when we constantly have to defend frivolous and unfounded complaints. He has issues like anybody would have. But at least with these leaks he probably has the most transparent administration ever <3, especially compared to the notoriously private Obama one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Disclaimer: BUCKLE UP HERE US MY LONG RESPONSE. I CAN GO INTO MUCH MORE DETAIL BUT IM DOING THIS ON THE PHONE AND IM SURE MANY OF US ARE TOO STUBBORN TO CHANGE OUR MINDS ANWAY.

Well as all of you know I like Trump and his policies. I do personally wish he'd shut up and delete Twitter though. But me, like many Americans, feel forgotten by Washington and their elite and corrupt members. Hillary Clinton was the pinnacle of that corrupt Washington archetype. Trump, howover stupid and straightforward in WORDS, is still an honest man who holds true on his promises. He does say a bunch he doesn't mean, if you read his book "The Art of the Deal" he addresses this fact. He likes to build up his deals and ideas in hyperbolic and almost comical ways, but it works. Such as the phrase that I will paraphrase "I'm gonna win so much you're gonna get tired of me winnning." (Which if you keep up with the news and his recent legislative and court super wins it's actually very true). But since he has been in office I have only felt better about him and worse about my own party and the democrats. The democrats are just obstructing everybody, their like children in a hissy fit because they didn't win the competition even though their rich mommy tried to set it up for them. This is shown in the presidential campaign that they continue to claim, with zero proof even circumstantial, Russia rigged when they obviously tried to rig it in favor of Hillary Clinton vs Bernie Sanders (a topic I am willing to go into more detail on privately). This is also seen in the Georgia special election held to replace the seat of Tom Price, a GA republican physician chosen by Trump to be the Health and Human Services director. Outside Hollywood democrats flooded money into first time democratic candidate and former staffer John Oseff in the 10's of millions, while only receiving 3% of campaign donations in the last two months from people INSIDE the district he was running in. The republican candidate was seriously underspent and though she only WON by a few percentage points, she actually won a HIGHER margin in the district than President Trump did in HSI election. This was the fourth special election to replace vacated house seats, all of which were won by the republicans, all of which the democrats were hoping to use as a 'rebuke on Trump'. Still it's not just the democrats who annoy many of us these days. The Republicans are quiet the sheep. The seem to follow the leader until things get rough the baaaa the hell out of there. Like with Health Care. They're there with it until the media pressures them. But it doesn't matter if you're a fan of universal healthcare or not. The republicans control the senate, the house, this White House, and the Supreme Court, they get to make the laws right now the people have spoken. Even if that wasn't the case the Affordable Care Act (ACA) needs its own insurance plan and preferably a team of doctors. The ACA is failing completely and it needs to be replaced ASAP a large amount of US counties don't have choice in healthcare any more and there is a net increase of healthcare costs over over 100-200% respectively across the country, some places even higher. Yet all the democrats can do is refuse to help out of even work with the republican. They literally walk out the door.

Tl;dr; Trump isn't perfect but he's surprisingly good. He mostly concentrates on enforcing current laws, even laws he doesn't agree with or like. He may not be what everybody wants but he is what we need. Hillary was too corrupt to be allowed to continue on and right now the courts, he evidence, and the facts are on Trumps side.

Disagree if you may. But he is President not Hillary. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

---
Commenting isn't working for me rn it may just be my phone. But yes i do mean he is a honest man, as in he says what he means. I don't think he means to lie but I honestly think he just doesn't care enough to look into things, but that in fact is a complaint I have about him. Myself I don't think he's perfect, but it's hard to complain about real issues when we constantly have to defend frivolous and unfounded complaints. He has issues like anybody would have. But at least with these leaks he probably has the most transparent administration ever <3, especially compared to the notoriously private Obama one.
Aren't you that guy who thinks if someone has cancer and can't afford medicine against it they should be left dead because they don't have money for it? Oh yeah it is. Aren't you that guy who doesn't like income taxes because of the fact that "if i make more money why should i tax more" Oh yeah it is.

Utter stupid, Trump is dense as fuck, don't like him.

Reaction score
Aren't you that guy who thinks if someone has cancer and can't afford medicine against it they should be left dead because they don't have money for it? Oh yeah it is. Aren't you that guy who doesn't like income taxes because of the fact that "if i make more money why should i tax more" Oh yeah it is.

Utter stupid, Trump is dense as fuck, don't like him.
Why must you rely on calling me an idiot instead of providing intellectual and relevant arguments to the situation at hand.
1) You shouldn't and are not left to die if you can't afford your treatment. That's a low blow and it is incredibly idiotic to take out an attack on me like that. In America or any developed country you should receive live saving treatment if necessary including the treatment of cancer. I just think you should have to pay for it like everybody else. I am in medicine because I want to help people and I think everybody deserves care. But America's system, albeit more expensive, has proven time and time again to provide the most effective and high quality healthcare to both those who can and can't afford it.
2) the rich already pay more on taxes because of percentages. If everybody is taxed 10% and Person A makes 10$ and Person B makes 100$ then A page 1$ and B pays 10$. They shouldn't hike percentages just because somebody makes more, they're already paying way more. It's ridiculous when half the country doesn't even pay taxes. And you know what? I'm okay that they don't, their income level is low enough to warrant that. Just stop tying to make the people who earn more pay a LARGER share. Because a FAIR SHARE is the same flat rate for everybody. This doesn't even dive into the deeper economics and hints such as the Laffer Curve (google it don't have time here).

Now you have full right to disagree with these assertions and opinions m, but not to call me an idiot when you can't even back up your offensive claims or beliefs. I am all for a discussion between two well educated persons about relevant topics. Not name calling (which both Trump and the Media do and I greatly condemn them both for)

----/-
Now.. I will not be shouted down like many other conservatives just wanting to speak their mind. I have reported Mr. Daymon's ret for slanderous remarks as well I do not appreciate this kind of rude faux debate. You know my opinions, argue them fairly here like everybody else has before this. This is my last reply thank you to those who are participating. I'm not a fan of starting drama but I must also protect my truly held beliefs.

Reaction score
Why must you rely on calling me an idiot instead of providing intellectual and relevant arguments to the situation at hand.
1) You shouldn't and are not left to die if you can't afford your treatment. That's a low blow and it is incredibly idiotic to take out an attack on me like that. In America or any developed country you should receive live saving treatment if necessary including the treatment of cancer. I just think you should have to pay for it like everybody else. I am in medicine because I want to help people and I think everybody deserves care. But America's system, albeit more expensive, has proven time and time again to provide the most effective and high quality healthcare to both those who can and can't afford it.
2) the rich already pay more on taxes because of percentages. If everybody is taxed 10% and Person A makes 10$ and Person B makes 100$ then A page 1$ and B pays 10$. They shouldn't hike percentages just because somebody makes more, they're already paying way more. It's ridiculous when half the country doesn't even pay taxes. And you know what? I'm okay that they don't, their income level is low enough to warrant that. Just stop tying to make the people who earn more pay a LARGER share. Because a FAIR SHARE is the same flat rate for everybody. This doesn't even dive into the deeper economics and hints such as the Laffer Curve (google it don't have time here).

Now you have full right to disagree with these assertions and opinions m, but not to call me an idiot when you can't even back up your offensive claims or beliefs. I am all for a discussion between two well educated persons about relevant topics. Not name calling (which both Trump and the Media do and I greatly condemn them both for)

----/-
Now.. I will not be shouted down like many other conservatives just wanting to speak their mind. I have reported Mr. Daymon's ret for slanderous remarks as well I do not appreciate this kind of rude faux debate. You know my opinions, argue them fairly here like everybody else has before this. This is my last reply thank you to those who are participating. I'm not a fan of starting drama but I must also protect my truly held beliefs.
1) In an argument we had before the voting happened I questioned you asking while you discussed with Fredy about taxes; If someone has cancer and cannot afford the treatment, shall they in your eyes be treated? This is what I can remember you saying
Well, if someone can't afford it then they can't get treated?
I don't understand that thinking, that's literally saying that someone should die because of it as they cannot afford the treatmeant, or am I wrong? Healthcare in the US is stupid, I'd rather have taxing for it so healthcare is free.

2) In Sweden we have something translated roughly to "Wealth Tax" which means if you make more money than the common people you have to tax more money, which is good, it keeps the welfare going fully and helps the country develop. We're a country that works for each other, which is really something the US doesn't, you work for yourself and not your community nor country. For example if you're asked to stay over for work you might not always get paid for it here if it doesn't apply in your contract, which is something a lot of Swedes to even though they don't get paid because, they know that it will help long term for them and the company in general, they might get a bonus in the end of the year and the company finishes something quickly.

Those are not slanderous remarks at all, I cannot laugh more at the fact that you say something then throw the word "slanderous" out as you cannot stand for what you've said, pathetic in my eyes, but slanderous in yours, obviously your choice of how to deal with a situation instead of just standing up for what you've said, sad to see.

Last edited:
Reaction score

----/-

In my opinion you are an idiot.
  1. Cite a reliable source that proves that Americas healthcare system is 'the most effective'
  2. The whole point of having percentage taxes is that its proportional, I really don't understand your issue with richer people paying more? Maybe because a hatred of social care is still seemingly burned into the minds of Americans who are convinced that McArthy was a good lad.
Now my points are as follows
  1. "According to OECD data — indicators for a bloc of developed countries — the United States spends close to 20 percent of its gross domestic product on health care, nearly $10,000 per person, roughly twice as much as countries like Britain, which has a nationalized health service. Americans, as a whole, pay more to get less." -WaPo. It is clear from this data that when pegged against similar nations, Americans pay more for their healthcare and don't get as much out of the system. It's important to note that in the UK in particular (can't speak for other systems) you do actually pay for a lot of your healthcare, it's just heavily subsidised. For example, I paid a flat prescription charge for some antibiotics when I was ill.
  2. The same WaPo article also addresses the argument of the cultural divide between the US and the UK as being the reason for this difference in expenditure.
    42efc1d3e3.png
Why are Americans like yourself seemingly opposed to single market healthcare when most Americans claim to be unsatisfied with their current system?

America is a greedy nation. Hospitals and doctors- like yourself- profit from illness, injury and disease. Yes doctors have to be paid, but to have that at the expense of the individual patient is an appalling affront to human decency.

144c6aeaaa.png

Reaction score
I love a good flame war debate, so I'll toss in my two cents:

There was no good option in the election. Hillary was a crook who rigged her own party election, Trump was, and is a classic republican, rich, old bastard who somehow has a seat of power.