Hillary or Trump?

Reaction score
they are both equally unfit as president. Trump being a complete child, hillary being some corrupt weirdo that can't dab.
let's vote neither, lets go the dutch voting system instead.

Reaction score
they are both equally unfit as president. Trump being a complete child, hillary being some corrupt weirdo that can't dab.
let's vote neither, lets go the dutch voting system instead.

the fuck are you on about im just tryna prove @Ezrider wrong

Reaction score
idk who those guys are, i just vote wilders

screenshot_1122.png

Reaction score
I'd rather have Hillary, Trump is just as corrupt as Hillary, the reason I'd rather have Hillary is because she's someone who's been working with the goverment before, I mean Trump is just a fucking idiot who does things such as leaving the Paris Agreement and such lol wtf

Reaction score
Hillary.
Even though she is the wicked witch of the west, I doubt the choices she would make, being a life-long career politician, would be such terrible ones, such as gutting healthcare and leaving the Paris agreement.
What good has come out of the election is that there is a growing dissatisfaction with the status quo that has ruined America over the past decades, as could be seen with why Trump and Bernie were so popular

Reaction score
i'd want to say something about both, but if i do so, i'd definatly get the fucking NSA behind me if they already aren't, by the way, hi guys!.

trump is now, worlds retardest retard and i hope he suffers the hardest from all the dumb shit he's doing, like, he's litteraly fucking the USA up, in 10 years people wonder why everyone suddenly as lung cancer. He's taking the rest of the globe with him, by the way.

guys can we pls change now pls

Reaction score
Btw Hillary is kinda gay so im just pointing it out and trump is a bit retarded but yh :fire:

Reaction score
I Agree Trump is a idiot
and Hillary may be corrupt

but none of them would even lead America
since the lower ranks do everything like the CIA
the president just have to approve stuff
and if not they will get killed by their own people
like they did to John Kennedy

Reaction score
Not meaning to be like racist or xenophobic but what percentage of Americans to non-americans have posted on this thread?

Never knew that Europeans had a say in the American Political System IMO

Deleted member 1235

Not meaning to be like racist or genophobic but what percentage of Americans to non-americans have posted on this thread?

Never knew that Europeans had a say in the American Political System IMO

Probably the same number of Americans who suddenly became experts on the EU this time last year :booty: