@hotdog 6 @Hayden gun confiscation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: "The Best" / Jacob Shelton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: hotdog 6 / Barry Dickens
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: confiscated my sr-25 mid raid in regals, we owned regals 4 and 5 my drugs were in regals 4 and i was in regals 5 and they breached in regals 4 so i got out and we started a shootout both regals 4 and 5 was involved in the shootout and when the shootout was over all cops were dead and my friends in regals 5 was still alive but my gun got confiscated
Evidence (Demo Required):1597512665309.png
Tick:
NOTE: this is the screenshot that i got killed during raid even tho A1L killed me barry confiscated the gun according to Hayden and also in the SS Hayden and i agreed that my point of view wouldnt be useful since it would only show things until my death but not the afterwards(confiscation of the gun)

Last edited:
Reaction score
When @Hayden brought me into a sit and we talked about it, it is very obvious from the timestamps there was nearly a minute between my confiscations. At that time when I killed your friends on fire escape & in the main area, there were no active gunmen nor gunshots in the vicinity. So I went ahead and confiscated the weapons as I ensured it was clear and there were no active threats to my life. I dont think this was done mid-raid I mean like not at all

Reactions: A1L

A1L

Reaction score
So, let's begin, some shooting happend at Regals Apartment 4, they were shot down by @hotdog 6 , afterwards I saw two of you guys come out of Regals 5, I push you afterwards and shoot you down, barry had cleared 4 previously, and everything had seemed to be clear, which it was, he had started to confiscate and I went up to Regals 5 to communicate, in which it apparently was a miscommunication, although you attempted to kill me. After the guns were confiscated and I was still talking to Regals 5, Barry went down he main stairwell and was shot down by Marcus Hudson, I go down the Fire Escape, kill Marcus, then I proceed to go back up and that's when a bit after my cut video ends, JBirsky kills me after counter-raiding or whatever he was doing;

But nonetheless in my own opinion he didn't confiscate whilst it was an active shootout, nor an active threat anywhere, etc this video below will show the entire interaction, I don't believe he did anything wrong in my own opinion, it seemed to be clear, and nothing else was going on until for some reason Marcus was flanking or something, completely no idea at all.

Reaction score
1.30 min after my death barry asking if he can confiscate and he probably is and right afterwards marcus flanking that mean you guys should have wait a little more and also you saw me getting out of regals 5 which means you were gonna raid r5 too which means the shootout was to continue. At least thats how i see the event and i dont think barry should be punished i just want my sr-25 to be refunded

A1L

Reaction score
I did indeed see you coming outside of Regals 5, but after communicating with them, I realised they may have not seen it (Talking about the announcement of PLPD in the text base), so I gave the benefit of the doubt. It didn't seem like anyone was going to flank, I can't answer for barry but from what I can see, it seemed clear and he had checked.

The rule states "No weapons or evidence shall be confiscated by Law Enforcement when immediate harm is at risk, such as under gun fire or assailants nearby", there was no immediate harm at risk, and or not under fire, and it seemed pretty clear, I don't believe we had any reason to think anyone would flank, it seemed like the situation was over, unsure if there was even any medics on at all either

Reaction score
yea as A1L said theres nothing really stopping us from confiscating if theres no imminent risk to our life & active shooters which they clearly werent in the recording that was shown anyway I really wonder what staff has got to say for this

Reaction score
@A1L you are saying that there was no immediate danger nor flankers on sight but you didnt even give marcus a chance to flank, my gun was confiscated 1.30 min after my death i guess its up to staff from now on. but again i dont think barry should be punished i just want a refund

Reaction score
Denied

There was a lot of time in between the confiscation and you actually shooting at them.

Reviewed by myself and @Code Monkey

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.