• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Your Steam/In-game Name: Ethan

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: FatGeorge / George Wolf

His/Her SteamID:

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I don't believe making montages of killing single officers whilst using 30 bullets against the rules but I am pretty sure killing officers who are no threat to you whilst you also have a clear escape route is against the rules.

Evidence:

Reaction score
I can agree your signature sums this AR up. We were raiding bank > drive around the block > you follow > we go towards bank and aero is stuck inside > i kill you as i cannot risk anything.
Also what officer casually goes 80 in a 35? You can clearly see the SWAT van outside bank. (Also only missed 1 bullet love)

Reaction score
The prolonged presence of all of us came down to the fact that I had to grab @Mage's corpse and drag it to Hospital to get revived, as Mage was the leader and had all the money. This might explain Georges presence in the city at the time as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why are you so mad lmao, there is no way i am going to assume you are not informed of the ongoing bank raid. Life alerts in regals next to bank, the swat van outside the bank, you are going 80 in a 35 zone to catch up, just because your sirens arent on doesnt mean you're invulnerable.

Deleted member 5920

- My signature has nothing to do with this.

- You were raiding bank so why did you go intersection, shoot a cop in the vicinity of the PD then decide to loop back round to bank in a car that has 2 seats so Aero being stuck cannot be resolved by your.

- Are you braindead? How was I a risk at all, I literally crashed into the pole, I wasn't interested in the bank robbery as I know there's about 8 of you jump up on testosterone and wanting to shoot cops with assault rifles so I don't bother yet you decide to go out of your way to wait.

- I was really hoping you'd say it's because I was in the area, the only reason you saw me is because you told Sorle to stop and wait for me to come up behind you, Sorle's car can past outpace mine and I was well behind you so you must've been stopped waiting for me therefor it's not you "saving Aero", it's you blatantly waiting to kill me when you have more than enough chance to escape or go assist. If you were wanting to assist Aero so much then why did you stop and wait several seconds for me to come up?

- Me going at a high speed was not something you were aware of when you shot me and so what if the SWAT van is there?

Deleted member 5920

Just because you're involved doesn't mean your input is of any use, you literally contributed nothing to the AR.

Reaction score
"So i dont bother YET" Yet is a big word here due to the fact you are implying you would have involved yourself in the situation, and due to my actions that did not dis-benefit me, you did not have a chance to involve yourself. Last reply i cba with this saltiness.

Deleted member 5920

- So you decided to stop, wait several seconds and shoot me which risked your freedom because I might be involving myself? Your actions did dis-benefit you as you had to at least take 30 seconds out of your time to shoot me whilst also leaving DNA evidence.

- 2.5 also, you affected me negatively so this is not only you breaking 3.4.

- I am not salty.

Deleted member 5920

As this AR is up, you literally stayed at a crime scene after shooting cops after they were all dead for almost 90 seconds again breaking 3.4:

Reaction score
I had no car and was running up towards car dealer to escape, then I came upon a lovely @Brikaas who I couldn't ignore standing there in cuffs, broke him out, shot you, and escaped.
I know i said last reply but this seemingly needed justification.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

So you had no car ran towards car dealer broke Brikaas out then went back to crime scene? I don't understand this timeline.

Reaction score
On a completely different note, id like to comment on the government chat before I get in trouble, Tony Hailes was randomly firing shots around the mayor and I had reported it in the government chat, when I reported it he had started to frame me for the shots, even after i went out of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.