AR on Google Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Artemis Bounce - Xeno // Fat George - George Wolff
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bob Bobov - Google Chrome
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
They both decided to flank raiders at regals, whilst cops were on scene, and they obviously could see this as there was a perimeter they drove through. They decided to murder me (xeno) for flanking cops. And decided to gp George (FatGeorge) out of his car and to drop his gun, without even knowing he was flanking cops. Also was shot at by cops and left
Evidence (Demo Required):
Him admitting that he killed me because I was flanking cops for raiders.
Georges Demo - He will post when it is uploaded.
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
i will be posting demo soon. So basically we had been called to KOS cops at reglas, then i see artemis get gatted down, i thought it was from a TFU, but it was Bob, next thing i know he GP's me out of my car, tells me to drop my gun, then UNSUPRISINGLY gets shot at by cops, then just takes my gun and leaves with it, Nathan was there with him attempting to help.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I shoot you down cus someone was raiding my friend in r4 or r3 I don't remember but you were flanking for the raiders and if I didn't kill you the police would have lost the raid + I called 911 to tell them that all flankers died from me and to not shoot me and I told the medic to say that in radio as well and I didn't die that means that I didn't risk my life.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
User has been warned for 1.3: Slander
I also wanna add that cus of people like you and Xeno is the community dying.

Reaction score
I shoot you down cus someone was raiding my friend in r4 or r3 I don't remember but you were flanking for the raiders and if I didn't kill you the police would have lost the raid + I called 911 to tell them that all flankers died from me and to not shoot me and I told the medic to say that in radio as well and I didn't die that means that I didn't risk my life.

1 - I still did nothing to you therefore you had no reason to kill me.
2 - Cops aren't allowed to let you kill people in a raid.

Reaction score
As you can see, he shot Artemis, gun pointed me in public to drop my gun, disabled my car, and also was getting shot at by cops, clearly putting his life in danger when cops are already on scene sorting it. ALSO he didnt really have a valid reason to gp me out of the car.

Reaction score

accepted.jpg

@Google Chrome you should not have involved yourself due to the police presence and were already handling the situation if the police would have failed, you could have jumped in afterward to protect your friends/drugs.
The user will receive a ban for his actions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.