How real raids were performed

Reaction score
Hey that kinda base is against the rules and also 2.5?!?! Wtf?

Oh wait! It’s old perp! Where it seemed like fun! Glorious

Reaction score
5f77752fabf8934a52e3b451382fc3e7.png

F for Boyle. @Sdac2
tarp_rain_usage.jpg

Reaction score
WHEREEE IS TFU PATROLLING AND GATTING THE PEOPLE DOWN????
WHY ARENT THEY BOMBING THE PLACE!!!?????????

OMG THEY ARE DOING IT WRONG!

Reaction score
I never knew it was Michael Boyle that says "let's go man, fuck yes"...

My brain just exploded.

Reaction score
Ahh, memories. v1 with its kool shops, terrible fps, terrible staff team, orgs that weren't aids and org :beef: A lot more fun than it is now. Now i get warned for this:

also stop stealing ma vids

Reaction score
It is sad how you'd be bombarded with bans for defences like that and throwing a Molotov at defences like it. The type of role-play allowed has become even more particular, preventing most branches of crime. I'm still unsure whether it's a step in the right direction or not tbf.

That moment when D3V doesn't sound any different

Reaction score
90% of the people featured in this video are now banned and it makes me sad :c
no they're not?

The thing is with this is that we didn't have people who cried about oh my god RDM RDM!!!! If they were in a war with someone, if you were in war with another organisation, you were simply in war. No matter what happened you would be fine with it, if someone made an AR or so most orgs kicked them out, simple. And don't come saying uhh that's how I want it to be, because fucking 90% of you cry and make either ARs or staff complaints as soon as you die because you all
panel-61256179-image-74c9651befa38208-320.png

@Naked Snake back in Chosen Few days when we teared it all up!

Reaction score
no they're not?

The thing is with this is that we didn't have people who cried about oh my god RDM RDM!!!! If they were in a war with someone, if you were in war with another organisation, you were simply in war. No matter what happened you would be fine with it, if someone made an AR or so most orgs kicked them out, simple. And don't come saying uhh that's how I want it to be, because fucking 90% of you cry and make either ARs or staff complaints as soon as you die because you all
panel-61256179-image-74c9651befa38208-320.png

@Naked Snake back in Chosen Few days when we teared it all up!

You've all heard it here folks, keep being cry babies and Mr Daymon will out you to the public as one!!!

#DaymonForSenior