How to properly deal with a deviant

Reaction score
if you're talking about the title, it was a Detroit become human reference
I meant this
Hey guys. uuuuuh...

I kinda have a little bit of an announcement, I just wanna be completely transparent with you guys, as you guys know I have a beautiful family, and a wife, and kid. And I wanna be transparent that I've been unfaithful, and I'm probably going to be taking some time away, t-time off, to focus on...

Stupid fucking mistakes man, imma take time off to focus on my family. and-and I just wanted to you guys to know that, and I apologize to you guys and slick daddy, you guys are... I apologize to you guys, my sponsors, and twitch, and this is not who I am and this is not who I represent. And, that's it

Reaction score
I meant this
Hey guys. uuuuuh...

I kinda have a little bit of an announcement, I just wanna be completely transparent with you guys, as you guys know I have a beautiful family, and a wife, and kid. And I wanna be transparent that I've been unfaithful, and I'm probably going to be taking some time away, t-time off, to focus on...

Stupid fucking mistakes man, imma take time off to focus on my family. and-and I just wanted to you guys to know that, and I apologize to you guys and slick daddy, you guys are... I apologize to you guys, my sponsors, and twitch, and this is not who I am and this is not who I represent. And, that's it
his wife is literally still with him just for the money, shes smart as hell lol

Reaction score
his wife is literally still with him just for the money, shes smart as hell lol
I'd do the same tbh, literally his day job and they have a stable income for a very long time. Glad that the miscarriage didn't break him down that much, even if we meme the Doc so much.
i feel like dr. meme is losing his sanity more and more every day because of his cancer fanbase

Reaction score
Livestreamfails memes are wasted here
vunr8tg2lt511.png