Howdy pardner

Reaction score
Name's Ricky (real name is Zach) Most of y'all know me as Richard Arroyo. I have been on Perpheads since early September I believe. Came here from Monolith RP (RIP.) I love music to an extreme degree. I am a pretty good singer. I am a Paramedic IRL and have been working in emergency medicine since 2018 (the stories I have could make a series of novels.) I am 29 (I will be 30 in February.) One of my favorite (and most expensive) hobbies is competitive shooting. I also collect vinyl records and have a pretty good catalogue of them so far. I am a big fan of residential architecture and interior design. I also have an almost Encyclopedic knowledge of firearms. Almost every gun in the game I can tell you something about. I have very much enjoyed my time here on Perpheads and hope to make many fond memories with you all in the future!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name's Ricky (real name is Zach) Most of y'all know me as Richard Arroyo. I have been on Perpheads since early September I believe. Came here from Monolith RP (RIP.) I love music to an extreme degree. I am a pretty good singer. I am a Paramedic IRL and have been working in emergency medicine since 2018 (the stories I have could make a series of novels.) I am 29 (I will be 30 in February.) One of my favorite (and most expensive) hobbies is competitive shooting. I also collect vinyl records and have a pretty good catalogue of them so far. I am a big fan of residential architecture and interior design. I also have an almost Encyclopedic knowledge of firearms. Almost every gun in the game I can tell you something about. I have very much enjoyed my time here on Perpheads and hope to make many fond memories with you all in the future!
most interesting person on perp ?!?!?!
vinyl's are cool but no record player for me

Reaction score
Record players are extremely cheap nowadays, and vinyls are also inexpensive provided you aren't looking for niche stuff. Plus the holidays are coming up :)