Well hello there

Reaction score
I don't know where to start, in a community that is watching so many dedicated members leaving I thought I'd write an introduction (one that isn't from a ban evader). I have wanted to write an application for a long time and I never have but I think I will write one now so people might get to know me a bit better.

I joined PERPHeads in early September 2016, alongside @Janice and @Greenhell. We were pretty much the typical 13/14 year olds with the squeaky voices and mingy attitudes and it very quickly lead to Janice being banned for 2 weeks.

I never really paid close attention to PERP after that, up until November when I started to get into it. Janice continuously asked me to play it and since he wouldn't shut up about it I gave in and gave it a shot. To say that I enjoyed it was a bit of an understatement, there were too many laughs to be had (most of which definitely broke rules looking back but you heard nothing). Although, the fun was shorted lived and I wanted to get into the criminal sides of things.

I slowly made progress throughout 2017 until I just decided to stop, I gave up because I never really could get anywhere. Up until I met @Takeshi's Castle, he is one of the nicest people I have ever met and he has supported me since I have returned. He has helped me to get back into PERP and so here I am now. A bald bloke in a dark purple suit called Lewis Grossman, a name that desperately needs to be changed. I have just under a months playtime on the server and still haven’t made it too far so I am really putting the effort in.

This feels like a really short introduction but there really isn’t much more to add to it. I’m currently learning some web development but nothing serious, feel free to add me as a friend even though I don’t see much of a reason to. I'll always be there to say hi.

That’s all, see you on the server guys.