Husky's Goodbye Post.

M

Reaction score
Believe it or not it's difficult and rather rattling to have to ban most people, especially long standing community members. It's not great to have to put you in the position of flickering your flashlight speechlessly when told that you've been found out.

As @John Daymon put it, it's sad that you've had to go (at least for now) this way, and I hope that in future you will be more considerate. Thank you for your contribution to the community, and decency in recognition and acceptance of the negative actions you've taken.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
It's ok Dom and Jamal...

Goodbye Husky ... good fella. Should have watched more fast and furious "The money comes and goes, we all know that. The thing that matters most in the world are the people in this room, right here, right now."

Reaction score
No forgiveness from me for raiding my tofu shop. :angery:

Fairwell Husky. I'm sure you'll return someday.

Reaction score
@Husky, you were a good lad. I always had a laugh with you no matter what. Extremely friendly and always had a good sense of humor. Unfortunately it has to come this way, but hey ho. Good luck in what you're doing matey.

Wiz

Reaction score
I don't know if you remember me, but I surely remember you! That's the thing, you're unforgettable.

Reaction score
yeah see you later husky in a couple of months dude or will we see you in 8 days?

Reaction score
Sad to see you go, I know towards the end of your time playing perp we stopped speaking but the time we had together was fun. Good luck in the future!
- Takeshi

Reaction score
Gonna mis you pal. Loved the times we had some fun together. I will never forget what happened with us and the Porsche.......
-Yosif Gopnik, a.k.a. RenegadeSlav.

Reaction score
Cya. I'm so happy to see you finally go
TDdzzsG.png

Just joking. Glad to see ya back