Goodbye.

Shall I stay, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 28 80.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi i'm LelDoge some of you may know me for being a good but most of you may know me for being that "kid" that always loses there temper.

The reason i'm leaving is because I have so many warnings and bans and i'm so close to a perma ban and I'd rather leave knowing that I can come back if I grow up and mature rather than being banned for good, also because of the fact I cant control my anger when playing PERPHEADS and I have been losing a lot of IRL for me being angry all the time. These months that I have been playing on PERP has been good yeah I got angry most time but when i'm not angry I've been making quite a few friends. Since I have had a 2 week ban I have been able to calm my self down and control my anger. I guess it will be good for me to go I can settle down and work on my grades. I would like to say thank you to everyone that has put up with my shit. I'm going to leave a poll to see if people want me to stay or leave but this may not affect my choice, anyway thanks for reading. Bye! :D

Reaction score
Sorry to see you go, I understand you, I wanted to this on a other server, But everytime i created a thread, I joined it again, It is best that your not staying and come back or know you can come back when you're more mature.

Reaction score
Don't worry about permaban too much :) if after much time you got permabanned you still want to play (because you feel more mature for example) you can ask for a ban appeal

Reaction score
993e01f99a.png