Goodbye.. rip Slava Alikov

Reaction score
I got banned for 6 months, just wanted to say goodbye, I will go play other games with max :D I just wanted to say thanks to all my friends who supported me, I had great time being a russian mafia member, I wanted to say the truth, I'm not actually a russian in real life, russian is my character, I joined this server in 2015, I don't wanna write too much here and I really wanna thank to the people who was with me when I needed them. I just wanna share this short clip of the amazing moments happend to me in the server :). (sorry for the quality, my internet is slow and I made it shitty because I can upload faster.. )

Reaction score
Remeber you mostly as Abimbola, we were in a few orgs together. Its a shame you were banned but hey, atleast now you got your life back!

Reaction score
Sad to see you go mate, we were playing today then the next minute you were banned. shame really we had sweet revenge plotted for the car bomb that happened. We got them back in the end haha, Love Marko ;)

Reaction score
see u in 6 month then, i remember u from bazaar, always sitting in the cars, looking for shop owner u can raid eh.