Hydraulics & NOS

OneIraqiGamer

Topic: Hydraulics and Nitrous Oxide (NOS)

Short explanation (in notes):
- I'm sure you know of Hydraulics and NOS being that NOS makes car fast and
- hydraulics on old cars to make them bouncy and fun
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): Because back on another PERP Server i had a Mercedes SEL with Hydro and NOS because i was a swaggy dude back then before the server shutdown and i wait for the 2.0 to go up. So why not have PERPHeads be "The Fast and the Swaggiest"

Optional additions:
- Hydraulics and NOS don't have to be on any restricted cars. They can be on anything
- They may have to be a reasonable price at around 5K
- NOS may have to be nerfed to make you jump speed to about 10-15MPH ahead

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Use the template so the suggestion can be considered :)

Also, I think NOS would be overpowered since a mini could buy it and suddenly go 30 mph faster. And idk how it would work, should you buy NOS tanks in a shop or craft it yourself or is it unlimited NOS?

Topic:

Short explanation (in notes):
-
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
Let's be honest here; you're looking to buy a car that you can tune and make it go like the Toyota Supra in The Fast and The Furious but to be honest we will end up with unrealistic cars and people who just decide to speed from cops because they got NOS so it's fine because they will get away easily, now where should this be bound? What Key? Because it obviously has to be a server bound key Otherwise it's unfair to some peope

Reaction score
Hydraulics would be cool. Now my low rider can finally go low. NOS is just dumb. A bugatti with NOS? Never gonna catch him.

Reaction score
The thing as much as I love my cars the only thing that I would put on my car would be tinted windows never put NOS and Hydraulics and would never slam a vehicle, especially on PERP the amount of ricers in there Mazda Miata's is unreal.

Only thing I would say is I like the idea of hydraulics but on Predator Realm PERP nitrous was grim.

Also maybe if the car has nitrous maybe there could be a 50/50 percent it explodes outside your house.
22698761_SA.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction score
big big big big big big -support
When this get's accepted, I think you would only see in this city jumping cars, which would ruin the complete RP. And IF, then it shouldn't cost only 5 k. At least 50 k, since a upgrade costs the same.

OneIraqiGamer

Your low rider can go low with hydraulics?
Well that's the point of hydraulics on a car. It makes it bounce up and down. And can sometimes be used for pressure purposes like inflating a balloon. I don't know i don't study science that much.

Yeah? Hydraulics either go super low (concrete level) or high (I know that it can go high on one side low on the other)
Yeah but the height should be lowered to about a few centimeters if you made the car jump up. That way you don't go to the fuckin moon
[DOUBLEPOST=1437582111,1437581966][/DOUBLEPOST]
The thing as much as I love my cars the only thing that I would put on my car would be tinted windows never put NOS and Hydraulics and would never slam a vehicle, especially on PERP the amount of ricers in there Mazda Miata's is unreal.

Only thing I would say is I like the idea of hydraulics but on Predator Realm PERP nitrous was grim.

Also maybe if the car has nitrous maybe there could be a 50/50 percent it explodes outside your house.
22698761_SA.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Or you could just make a canon using NOS and blow your enemies to smitherenes. WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING THAT'S A BAD IDEA! No but seriously if you use like two cans of NOS it'll cause too much power and possibly blow up the engine and you'd die a horrible death. But all in all it's perfect for evading police :3

Reaction score
Well that's the point of hydraulics on a car. It makes it bounce up and down. And can sometimes be used for pressure purposes like inflating a balloon. I don't know i don't study science that much.

Yeah but the height should be lowered to about a few centimeters if you made the car jump up. That way you don't go to the fuckin moon
[DOUBLEPOST=1437582111,1437581966][/DOUBLEPOST]

Or you could just make a canon using NOS and blow your enemies to smitherenes. WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING THAT'S A BAD IDEA! No but seriously if you use like two cans of NOS it'll cause too much power and possibly blow up the engine and you'd die a horrible death. But all in all it's perfect for evading police :3
As I said; you will just start countless police chases and risk your life for no reason because Hey you got NOS and you can get away easily

Reaction score
NOS should be like fuel and even more expensive so it is not used that often.

Should also be craftable because since when could you buy NOS in your average gas station.

Neutral until information about obtaining and pricing of NOS is available.

Reaction score
When i said that Hydraulics should be added. I ADDED A FUCKING HIEGHT LIMIT OF ONLY UP TO 3-5 CENTIMETERS GOD DAMN IT! NOBODY EVER LISTENS NOW DO THEY! LISTEN IF YOU ALL DON'T LIKE THE IDEA USE THE FUCKING POLL! COMMENTS WON'T DO ANYTHING BUT PISS ME OFF!
Then how is hydraulics and NOS useful to this server Mr. Dominic Toretto

OneIraqiGamer

user was warned for this post.

Last edited by a moderator: