I am back

Reaction score
So After a long time away I have decided to come back not how I was as of yet but from time to time I will pop on say hello and play a bit of police role-play I am going to have to remind myself on the community rules and laws and then I will be back.

I really missed perp most days I looked at the forums and seen what was going on I have seen new enforcers and the community change with the new Map out and soon the Police white list I think it’s time I come back as Perp is life and is the best Police role-playing server I have come across, And with me wanting to be a police officer when I grow up and with me being a police cadet I would love to come back and see all the people I managed to make friends with and all the new players.

But to end it all I want to say I have missed you all the staff and all the users and just the fun of playing perp (Mostly as a police officer Because they are best)

Thanks and the most kindest regards Appricey

PS: I will look forward to seeing all the new players who have joined since the last time I played.

Kay

Reaction score
Welcome back to the community! I hope you had a good long break! :D

Reaction score
Welcome back to the community, can't wait to see you back on the server and forums!

MattIs

Welcome back dude! Really happy to see you back, hope to see you around again :) Give us a shout if you need anything!

Reaction score
Welcome back, as you can see a lot of changes have been made. I suggest and check the update logs to kind of get an idea what you're getting into.

Reaction score
Welcome back, please don't rage quit the community leave again mate, now we can actually place some cop again :D