I am back .-.

Reaction score
So.. I went on a 4-day school trip and been in some cool places! Since I just came back home yesterday at night, I can't post any pictures yet but when my phone charges up I will edit the post and add some photos I took :D

+On the last night (Third night) I had a weird dream, it was like perpheads (I remember being located near slums) and mixed with other stuff.. I basically blew up a police car somehow then ran to hide in a location that doesn't exist in perp.. Yeah I'm crazy playing perp that much. Anyway great to come back , I missed the community :D

Reaction score
I had a dream that I would get Sergeant in the PLPD.

In reality I got a Sergeant to patrol with. I hate my dreams they just like to tease me.

Reaction score
Welcome back mate! looking forward to seeing some images of your trip, don't know why you had a dream about blowing up a police car though lmao, its like the most weirdest thing you can ever dream, and that's coming from someone who has the most stupidest dreams ever xD.
Again welcome back!

Reaction score
If you had a dream about perp you should seek help towards nade, he had the same problems. It seems to be caused by playing too much.

Reaction score
I had a dream about PERPHeads once but I've told the story before, it was something about Finlay Russell. It made me seriously rethink my life, now I play PERPHeads for about an hour a week and my life is all the better for it.

Welcome back anyway.

Reaction score
I guess you're not back now
430.gif