Goodbye Perpheads!

Reaction score
Hello members of the community!

Sadly the time has come that I leave Perpheads for a while. I really enjoy the community and may come back at some point but sadly I will not be a full time player anymore, I want to explore other servers and different things plus the way I play my Eyes are actually getting worse and the more time i spend on perp the more I play the worse they get so sadly i am going to leave.

It's been a absolute pleasure role-playing alongside so many brilliant players and staff members and i have made alot of friends along the way and hope to continue being friend's with all of you.

Goodbye and i will miss you all. I may come around sometimes but untill then goodbye!

Reaction score
Wow, was really surprised when i saw that it was you that made this post. I know that the only times we met in the server was you dragging me to the cells or each other down the sight of our guns, but its really sad to see you go. Have a great time in what ever you do and hope to see you back soon!

Reaction score
Hello Appricey! I wish you the best in your travels through the realm of roleplay, and hope you find a place as good as this.

- Allen
Police Dispatcher
Member of PerpHeads
Scottish Person
Hated Individual
Makka Paki Enthusiast
Very Angry Person
Very Friendly Person
Person Who Likes Cats

Reaction score
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good Bye Dylan, I will miss you for a while even though I don't even play perp that much. I remember when you were a little police boy with Tyla and you were his slave. ;,( The good old times. See you later Pricey Enjoy your holiday. ( I recommend playing on a SA-MP server called PLA for hardcore rp @Rogue Car Tyres ) , Regards Not Ayjay.

Reaction score
Don't know why you are leaving nor am I happy that your are... You say your eyes are getting worse by playing PERP, surely other servers will do the same? Goodbye Appricey, thanks for everything.

Reaction score
Hello! After reviewing you post I have come to the conclusion that it's sad to see you go, even if we havent seen each others on the server much. Good luck in the future!

Kind regards
Leyer

Reaction score
Bye Appricey!! You are a great person and I am sad you are leaving again. Hope your not gone too long!! Cya later!

Deleted member 4084

Hello!
After reading your goodbye I rate it: Sad :(

But in all seriousness, Appricey has been a good friend, let alone him being an Extra Terrestrial :3 (Love you)
I hope to see you soon!

Reaction score
Goodbye!

Regards, Tom Hill.

• member of Perpheads
  • Advocate of Tom Foolery
  • Trouser Snake Pliskin
  • Got DDoS'd by Ayjay