I have a brilliant suggestion! Car Explosions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ind

Reaction score
How would it sound if cars, when in flames for about 2 minutes exploded? However it might be difficult to tell this because what if a fire was to spawn randomly or a fire happened to touch the fire? Would that mean it should explode or no? Or let's say if a car has been disabled and then a fire is caused. But I can tell this may be hard to define the outcome of an explosion to when the right time is necessary.

Reaction score
Well, in real life, if the car would have exploded, the man would have to repay the cardealer to fix it, like about 50k. Audi S5 is 450K, if it exploded, it would cost about 225k to refix it in real life. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

+-Neutral

ind

Reaction score
jjjackier;n9883 said:
Well, in real life, if the car would have exploded, the man would have to repay the cardealer to fix it, like about 50k. Audi S5 is 450K, if it exploded, it would cost about 225k to refix it in real life. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

+-Neutral

Maybe so but it doesn't mean the car has to be repaired for a fee that much, it's just an alternative way of a car colliding with another + the point of it being on flames for over 2 minutes. The same procedures should be carried out just like if it was just disabled but didn't catch a light, the explosion makes no difference jjjackier, nevertheless when carbombs go off do you ever think about having to "repay the car dealer to fix it"? not really no.

Reaction score
- Support - I do not support this it is not for fun we got wenches but it will be awesome of you needed a skill to repair cars with a wench tho

Reaction score
Cars used to explode instead of burst into flames, But explosions on the server are too loud and so many cars catch fire that the server would sound like Afghanistan at its current state.
Sorry cant give my support on this.

ind

Reaction score
Max;n9915 said:
Cars used to explode instead of burst into flames, But explosions on the server are too loud and so many cars catch fire that the server would sound like Afghanistan at its current state.
Sorry cant give my support on this.

Yes, fair enough and yh there would be a hell of a lot of explosions going off, as you said like "Afghanistan" haha. And depending on the servers strength from all these explosions could crash the server? but I don't know. This thought just came into my head and thought it would be an awesome thing, but perhaps not.

Reaction score
It is uncommon for a car to set fire in a crash but it is extremely rare for a car to explode they usually just turn into a massive fireball

Reaction score
Cars have fuel tanks, if they go up in a fireball, isn't it likely they'll explode? Yeah, sounds more realistic. +support.

Reaction score
I believe there was a topic about insurance, this would be great for this.
If the insurance car thing gets added first, then this would be great. It would add realism if you added the insurance.
Neutral

Reaction score
Neutral. Its like having an RPG but it adds a good RP sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.