i have been trying to get OR,S but havent got a single one so if you by give me one dm my discord. lebomb_.

Reaction score
i have been trying to get OR,S but havent got a single one so if you by give me one dm my discord. lebomb_.

Deleted member 4084

If you are struggling to get an observation report, please do send me a PM on plpd.online and I'll get one of the patrol trainers' to assist you, or if I have the time I will get an OR done for you.

Reaction score
Hello lebomb_.,
I hope this message finds you well.
For each observation report, the cost will be five thousand dollars. This covers the time and effort required to create accurate and valuable reports. Additionally, due to the sensitive nature of the information and to ensure the confidentiality of the reports, I will require you to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). This NDA is necessary to protect both of us and ensure that my job is not jeopardized.

For the total cost of eight thousand dollars in Myanmar Kyat, we can certainly proceed with two, legitimate observation reports at the agreed-upon rate. Please let me know if you're still interested in moving forward under these terms, and we can discuss the next steps.
Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to your response.
Best regards, Harris Romeo.

Reaction score
perppatrol is a website for OR's which is down atm. It will be back up soon (I hope) and you can request OR's there and a supervisor will schedule one with you.