Server Discord!

Reaction score
Hey! There is no need to be rude, for premium channels that is intentional, it is meant to entice people into getting premium, there are many more channels such as staff and development channels you can't see.

Edit: If you can see these channels please do tell me as your not meant to, however, I did have someone test it before posting publicly and they could not see them

Reaction score
@Mina
Callum?
Anyway, I meant no offence. I just am trying to keep this thread as clean and non-toxic as I can, as I have said before everyone has there own opinions, but let's just try to keep an open mind

Deleted member 1235

There actually does exist a unofficial perpheads discord, where the outlaws, schoolshooters and weebs hang out.

It's unofficial so that memebrs don't get banned for saying pee pee jokes or memes that offend

Reaction score
TS has a tonne of useful and important API's. Especially as it auto assigns PLPD Roles etc. Not to mention, you can't do as much with roles on discord.

Reaction score
this is a ph discord though. Not teamspeak. You could have both. However you can also use API abilities within discord.js so you can get auto role assignment in discord as well if you want.

Reaction score
well assigning roles is 1 google search and copy paste but I don't know how you would check whether someone is premium, police ranks etc

Reaction score
@codabro database would probably be the easiest way to check. Like teamspeaks unique user ID you could have discord uuid. although I don't really see why you'd want rank syncing particularly. Especially as its not plpd related.