I have never found any ‘good’ in goodbye.

Reaction score
This is a notice for all the people i have spoken to or have been friends or even for people that i don't even know. I want to say that i will be leaving my friends, cars, money, guns and everything else i have for quite a long time. This is due to some problems i have with my social life and cause of the exams and hard-working days i have to go trough each day. I will be able to play on weekends, if im lucky enough, but this will happen rarely. I really HOPE that this is not a complete goodbye notice and it is only temporary. The least i could do is join in half a year to say hello to a new start.

These are some people that i just might of not know good in real life, but they were like brothers in game. from the start or even at the end.

@Keel Just like how you don’t forget the tune when a song fades out and stops playing, I will never forget the priceless memories of our friendship even though you are going away. Goodbye.

@Mikey Saying goodbye is tough… but still not as painful as desperately hoping that destiny will bring us back together again. Farewell.

@wolverine A farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again after moments or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends.

@Rafxl_ Be well, do good work, and keep in touch, my nigga.

@TYF! Man’s feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.

There are many more that are not on the forums and just that i dont know the name of.
Farewell friends,
Odd how much it hurts when a friend moves away and leaves behind only silence.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457029946,1457029706][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to mention how friendly and forgiving community you all are and I wish the best of luck to everyone, not only the people i knew!

Reaction score
Never thought i would see you go... Thanks for the great times man. And the songs on soundcloud :). I will never forget the laughs and memories we have had, have a great life and good luck on those exams!

Reaction score
Shit my nigga:( I'll miss the fun we had together and the things we did good luck on the exams and everything else you do though and keep in touch. :)