I have to start somewhere right?

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Tony aka Python Extravaganza! I was recently searching through Youtube and found this great looking server. It looks like this is a really chill community so I am deciding to give it a go! I am excited and looking forward to play with some of you while making some new friends along the way!

Reaction score
Welcome to Perpheads. Please make sure to read the rules before you run across the intersection and get in trouble by me.
Enjoy your stay.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community.
I am Mr Zan, you will see me around the forums often and I have been playing PERPHeads for just over 7 months. However, you will not encounter me in game due to getting myself permanently banned for a second time.

I wish you luck playing on our server and obviously, you can message me for any advice or help.

Reaction score
Welcme to PerpHeads!!! If you need help starting on this server feel free to ask anything on the /help chat or PM me whenever you want, I'll be happy to help you :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome to PERPHeads, still not bored after two years so you should have a terrific time here. Oh and yes we are very Netflix and chill here. ;)

MattIs

Welcome buddy!
Make sure to drop us a PM or use /report if you need absolutely anything and we'll give you a hand!
See you around!