I love the Chop Shop mission

Reaction score
I believe the way chop shop is made Perp so much better.

This post is dedicated as a thank you to the whole development team for putting in the tiresome work to bring us this awesome mission. <3

Honestly makes the game so enjoyability and I eager wait to see what you guys have in store for us next!

(If this is unnecessary posting because wrong category please move to off topic or appropriate place instead of deleting post. Thank you)

Reaction score
i didnt even manage to get in the car a single time
You need to be creative

I had a roleplay just yesterday I started with two friends. We organized the job by having one in a tesla as interceptor to pit cops off the stolen vehicle while another is ready to divert attention and I steal.

It started off with too many cops at city and the car was at regals. So the diversion got a gun and shot a lot of bullets in the air at near office to distract. Both diversion and interceptor came back after and covered me while i stole the car.

Cops eventually caught on with RTU heavy on response, They trapped intersection and I sent it but got spiked so interceptor picked me up and escaped.

We devised a plan to manipulate a roadcrew to "impound my car" (the stolen one still awaiting impound at intersection) to the drop off for 1k which worked and the diversion got arrested instead of me but we had guns ready to GP the roadcrew to avoid him impounding our stolen car.

Reaction score
I like when the chop shop car disappears from below the thief's feet, as soon as the engine gets disabled.

Reaction score
i like the cop shop missions cuz as pd they always be waiting in the trees at stonehenge