PH Tournament, Special thanks to Chris

Reaction score
I just want to make this thread for everyone to express their opinions on what the tournament felt like. I myself found the tournament amazing being a team member, caster, and Marshal it felt incredible to be honest. I would LOVE to see this again and I think we all need to thank @Chris for his dedication towards this. So thank you Chris for all of that work you had to go through to do all of this because it was just an incredible experience. Marshals working together, team members communicating together and taking the loss or win altogether just made the whole community a better place for all of us. I now met people I didn't know before and learnt more about them and how they work with a team and that's thanks to you Chris :).

Reaction score
Completely agree with this. Great thanks to Chris and the rest of the Marshal team along with the casters.

M

Reaction score
6xCKcki.png

Thanks so much, I appreciate it a lot Fasool. It was fun to run the tournament and I'd like to also thank the majority of players and marshals for conducting themselves, above all, in a civil and cohesive manner.

Deleted member 5193

I dropped out of reserves to give someone else a chance, but I think Chris organised this amazingly and its a serious credit to him. Nice job @Chris

Reaction score
Time for me to say a huge thanks to @Chris for organising this so well & for all the time and effort he put into this. It was greatly appreciated, even if my team didn't go far at all.

Thank you!

Reactions: M

rat

Reaction score
Chris Andrews is so bad at organization he probably couldn't organize a shootup in a harper base. I have been waiting for over 3 years now for Z-lan and not once have I heard a tidbit of information regarding it.

I'm disappointed, Chris.

It's just a prank this was gr8 ly

Reaction score
I would like to say thank you to @Chris Not Only For organising this tornament but for giving the PLPD something to do on morning games when nothing went on.

Myself along with @Thomas Fredrick was able to use the police to keep order within the suburbs at the time of matches almost like football matches and we had something to do to thanks to Chris organising this tornament. I only watched harm be vs DNT but when I watched it there was some amazing team playing skills and the casters done great to.

Thank you Chris for organising a great tornament and thanks to everyone else for making it possible.