I need a pro GFXer.

Reaction score
GFX
"For Youtube"

Hello! I have just recently started a youtube channel for vines and vine compilations. My videos are great but i cannot upload them due to no Grafix for anything! I have a new vine compilation for MAY 2014 But I dont even have a channel art or borders for my vines! The chances are you will have seen a vine channel before and seen the borders because the iphone shape isnt always as big as the screen resolution. You have big black spaces where you need to make a border to fill it and make it look good. So pretty much what i am making this post for is to ask for a very kind GFX designer to make me a few things for my channel!

Things youll want to know

Channel name: Vines galore

Slogan: Best Vines, Hot Girls.

Google+ Profile picture

Vines galore in fancy writing, With a cool hipster background with a nice Viney green. Font should be a bold sharp curley one.

Channel Art

Smooth hippy background, Bold Rounded font. Saying "Vines Galore" "Best Vines, Hot Girls"

Outro image

Almost the same as the channel art but just with minor adjustments " Your the designer you tell me what would look best!"

VINE BORDERS

So! All of you that help will be greatly appreciated! If you think the design breifs i made were poor quality (I sure do) Make them how you think would look best! after all your the graphic designer!

P.S I would love a little intro too. Not a really bad one from the net with loads of watermark. A decent smooth elegant one. It would be awesome if there was one with vines growing into the shape V but you know. We cant always have what we want ;P.

Youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/GaloreVInes (No advertising)

Thanks!

Reaction score
Yo bro. This is paid work level. Anyway, I can do profile pics, cover pics, etc, but not video effects. For free lol

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Yo bro. This is paid work level. Anyway, I can do profile pics, cover pics, etc, but not video effects. For free lol
I dont want video effects?

Reaction score
Nuka said:
I mean like putting pictures for your videos. I prefer things meant for stills and stills only

Reaction score
Nuka said:
No. I mean like stills. Like borders on the vines.

Reaction score
If not getting paid, try and provide some service. Either way, I'll help you out mate.

Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus;n31327 said:
I think I am good with Photoshop.... :3
close-enough.png