i need a chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
recently I broke my decent chair so now I'm stuck with some old office chair that smells of coffee and is really uncomfortable causing a sorearse, I want to buy a new one but dont really know what's best to look for, an actual gamingy one or just a chair for sitting on

I had thought about one from ikea but thought I'd ask around first https://bit.ly/2SDPkar

What chair do you have or what would you recommend.

Reaction score
i know so many people with that ikea chair, its a piece of shit
why does this thread even exist? go to a fucking store and try the chairs and buy them????????????????????????????????

Reaction score
Try not to buy anything from IKEA if you can help it. You can get a decent chair from eBay for around £40-£65 if you search Gaming Chair. That chair looks quite basic and lacks decent padding from IKEA. I am not fond of gaming chairs that look to race like but they are a good shape for comfort.

Reaction score
Just get a CEO chair instead one of those overpriced "gaming chairs"that go for over 200 euros, anything for 80-130 euros will get the job done. I suggest you try them out for yourself so don't order them online. Go to a furniture shop, I'm sure you have one atleast in a 20km radius of where you live. And for the love of god stay away from IKEA chairs or anything that's cheaply built, if you sit daily then you might aswell get something of quality to seat your ass on.

The one I have actually seems to be a gaming chair aswell as listed in this shop but it says CEO chair on the original receipt where I got it from so whatever, I got it for like 70 euros and it's pretty nice for the price https://www.kauf-unique.de/p/id/97473#gallery

Reaction score
I have a gaming chair, can't remember which it is. However, it's a fucking piece of shit, the chair arms have started to rip out and the nails sometimes cut me. It is quite uncomfortable now and I paid a decent amount of money for it, about £100. I'd recommend a normal and a comfortable office chair rather than wasting your money on piles of shit.

rat

Reaction score
i use a lounge chair and i often fall asleep in it because im a fat pos

just get something comfy gaming chairs look so uncomfortable

Reaction score
Yes, the supports metal as well since any sort of wood/plastic material would instantly break

rat

Reaction score
ab08e79f7288f57db887747eb59c55b0.jpg

Reaction score
lose that "fake" six pack and stick a real one on and then thats me

Status
Not open for further replies.