I think it's time.

Reaction score
From what I've seen, you are more mature than I was at age 10-12. Remember when I used to minge around in the early days of 2015 @John Daymon? Yeah I was 13-14 and still immature, and I may still be a little, on the forums simply because it's a place where to me it's a "no fucks given" zone at this point. What you've achieved within the PD and community is something @Moon The Goon and @Imperial Watch wouldn't even bat an eye at or even get close to achieveing, simply because they're lazy and only want to cause trouble for people, as evident by their replies in this thread.

What matters is, you were capable of upholding your rank for over a year. You're clearly competent, I was happy where I was within the police department, just another corporal with a bat shit insane attitude when shootouts occurred.

I used to evade you whenever I saw you sign up at the PD, and at some point I was detained at a crime scene as civillian, and what happened after that made me change my mind. I saw potential, you did your best when dealing with multiple suspects, speaking to some infact and getting as much intelligence out of them as possible.

You may have a voice that pierces the fourth wall, but that voice is filled with confidence and determination. Don't give up, yes you got suspended, but that's called a slip-up. As long as your intentions are where they belong, you're fine.

I'm starting to catch a habit of writing long walls of text, so I'm going to end it here.

TL;DR: You've got great potential, don't give up, and if you really want to, spend some spare time on studying the laws and police handbook, along with the rules.

@Brinch, a captain in the PLPD already sees how much you've done, so don't give up.
Along with that, @Appricey, a lieutenant too sees your potential as evident by his reply.

Don't give up.
Dunno if you're this kind of person, but here's an inspirational song.

Essay over, I'm out.
+Support

Reaction score
Well Where do I start.

When I first saw you it was your enforcer application and I told you to do everyone a favor and close the thread. Now that may seem okay to the people that think the moral high ground is who has who at gunpoint but I should never have done that. I destroyed my chance of a possibility of getting enforcer because the community backed you up.

No matter what you think the community is still with you ignore those who don't. I made a mistake and it was the biggest one I ever made in this community and its in the back of everyones mind. I loved it when you started pushing the limits because you wanted to be unique. And no matter what you think you made a impact on the community and even I find that hard to do.

As a police officer you shown determination and potential mostly because unlike me this was non stop, you have been doing this without any sort of break for awhile. And if you don't agree with my post look at how you changed me and look at the people who still backed you up years ago. You are not alone and no matter what mistakes you have made the community has still got your back.

I have got your back.

Take this time to just relax we all need a break at somepoint and again im sorry for what I did, it was unforgivable.

P.S. If you need advice just ask.

P.S.S That Comment in Cody Garretts post, you should do some research on the ROE (Rules of Engagement)

Reaction score
This isn't me shitting on you but you need to understand why you were demoted.
You were in the wrong and you need to stop being in denial and accept that. You should motivate yourself to learn from that mistake and be a better person for it.

Reaction score
I know that you aren't leaving the community anymore but Ermak, I gotta admit, you are 11 and you are more mature then me, a 12 year old. You are a nice and a clever person. If people talk shit about you , ignore that, only look at the criticism that will help you improve your "Police RP" :)

Reaction score
When I found out you were 10 years old (at the time I found out), I was really confused. A 10 year old russian kid that speaks English fluently. You shouldn't care about anything they say about you. Don't take your age as an excuse because when I was 11 I didn't speak English nor did I play video games on a daily basis.

This is the god damn internet, there are people sitting on their RGB gaming chair waiting for someone to say something dumb so they can roast him/her/apache attack helicopter. The internet is filled with trolls and haters, but you shouldn't give them any attention. They want you to become sad and depressed or whatever your emotions are. They are cyberbullies! In the Netherlands we call this sort of shit 'pestgedrag' and it is not funny at all!

Jokes aside.
You came further than a lot of people. You speak English at the age of 11. You are not banned. You are not hated in this community. A lot of people like your roleplay.

Don't ever turn on your pc again if you can't handle the hate. It is the internet buddy.

Look for positives, not negatives.

Reaction score
From what I've seen, you are more mature than I was at age 10-12. Remember when I used to minge around in the early days of 2015 @John Daymon? Yeah I was 13-14 and still immature, and I may still be a little, on the forums simply because it's a place where to me it's a "no fucks given" zone at this point. What you've achieved within the PD and community is something @Moon The Goon and @Imperial Watch wouldn't even bat an eye at or even get close to achieveing, simply because they're lazy and only want to cause trouble for people, as evident by their replies in this thread.

What matters is, you were capable of upholding your rank for over a year. You're clearly competent, I was happy where I was within the police department, just another corporal with a bat shit insane attitude when shootouts occurred.

I used to evade you whenever I saw you sign up at the PD, and at some point I was detained at a crime scene as civillian, and what happened after that made me change my mind. I saw potential, you did your best when dealing with multiple suspects, speaking to some infact and getting as much intelligence out of them as possible.

You may have a voice that pierces the fourth wall, but that voice is filled with confidence and determination. Don't give up, yes you got suspended, but that's called a slip-up. As long as your intentions are where they belong, you're fine.

I'm starting to catch a habit of writing long walls of text, so I'm going to end it here.

TL;DR: You've got great potential, don't give up, and if you really want to, spend some spare time on studying the laws and police handbook, along with the rules.

@Brinch, a captain in the PLPD already sees how much you've done, so don't give up.
Along with that, @Appricey, a lieutenant too sees your potential as evident by his reply.

Don't give up.

Essay over, I'm out.
+Support

I don't really want to start this into a beef post on someone else's post so i will only say a couple of things, well where do i start? The reason why i have never achieved something in the police force is because i don't want to be cop... I like being a citizen all the time. This is a game, how would i be too lazy to use my keyboard? I'm not shit talking him i just didn't like the way he was blaming the community for something he had brought upon himself (Doing something wrong in the police force and thus getting demoted). Now how am i a trouble maker? Please elaborate... I hardly ever start arguments with people and i think i'm nice to a lot of the people in this community.

My duty was to not offend Ermak it was to just state my opinion on how it was wrong to blame the community and bring the "This server isn't the same" and "nobody rp's anymore" line on his goodbye post. He left simply because he got demoted and he was sick of players putting IA complaints on him. Be a good officer (Which he has got potential to be) and then you will not get complaints put against you.

Reaction score
A few years back it was full of interesting rp situations, creative members and lots of good stuff. Now we have powergrowing, trolling and police complaints.

You had powergrowing back then, I don't understand what you mean by trollers and thanks to a proper police system something like this
Despite it being very fun to watch clueless officers play we need some sort of recognition from the chiefs in order to point out flaws in their force.

I've been demoted.

I honestly do not grasp the fact that you did just now. You've been like this for all of your policing time

All and all reading through this posts it's yet another drama post (which I think people should start getting banned/warned for) which has no real meaning considering you're still playing as much as you used to.

Reaction score

Don't give up.

Essay over, I'm out.
+Support
Ignore the haters man you got a long life ahead of you don't listen to these low lifes behind there keyboards bro, be what you want to be do what you want to do, just make sure you do it your way as long as you know the basics the rest is how you make it dude, good luck and fortune to what you do bud.

Reaction score
Hope you have a great time Ermak, you've been very nice to have in the community, and to be fair I did like you as a police officer, I believe people "hated" you because you actually knew some laws better than them and could slap the cuffs on their hands with them being defenceless where they would take their anger out on you for really no reason at all imo... Anyways bud hope you come back some day, you've been great.