Leaving for a while.

Reaction score
Hey,
It's been a long ride eh? I've seen my fair and square things in both on PERP, and in the PLPD. But now it's time looking for a change. I've almost served 2 years with the PLPD almost without any incidents. But I'm starting to loose interest in both the PLPD and on PERP, the job of a police officer isn't interesting anymore. I only get on duty to then get yelled by some twat or shot in the face for the most dumbest reasons ever, I can't continue this. Not sure when I will stop by again to take a look, but it's not in the near future.

Perp always had a special place in my heart when I first started getting into video games, probs even the most longest community I've ever stayed in. I'm not going to tag people since they can write a message of their own type, instead of me doing it. But for those who know who I'm and played with me, thanks for the greatest moments I've ever had during my stay.

Anyways I'm not here to to let you solve my problems, hope ya all are continuing to have a wonderful day
James Mcain/DeltaForce

Reaction score
Hey,
It's been a long ride eh? I've seen my fair and square things in both on PERP, and in the PLPD. But now it's time looking for a change. I've almost served 2 years with the PLPD almost without any incidents. But I'm starting to loose interest in both the PLPD and on PERP, the job of a police officer isn't interesting anymore. I only get on duty to then get yelled by some twat or shot in the face for the most dumbest reasons ever, I can't continue this. Not sure when I will stop by again to take a look, but it's not in the near future.

Perp always had a special place in my heart when I first started getting into video games, probs even the most longest community I've ever stayed in. I'm not going to tag people since they can write a message of their own type, instead of me doing it. But for those who know who I'm and played with me, thanks for the greatest moments I've ever had during my stay.

Anyways I'm not here to to let you solve my problems, hope ya all are continuing to have a wonderful day
James Mcain/DeltaForce

It’s great that you had fun while it lasted mate, serving 2 straight years in the PD’s a fairly big thing and maybe a break from PD is best for you. I understand what you mean with getting shot in the face and shouted, but it’s just what the people do and what happens, but I wish you the best now and I wish you the best in future.

G’day!