I want to learn from this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Acrisius is seen here walking straight into an apartment which is being raided after shots were fired which I assume he didn't know at the time. I gunpoint him and give him orders to surrender but when cops arrive he runs out, hands still up for protection, then I shoot the cops dead. My question is:

1. Am I able by-rules to drag him back inside the apartment to mug him?

2. Can I shoot him for calling for police to help him therefore aiding police?

3. Was the lady who was under gunpoint for 1-2 seconds breaking 3.4 or is that allowed because I saw people get punished for running away from gunpoint even if the person gunpointing didn't say anything the victim must still surrender. Was what she did 3.4 or is that an allowed way of breaking gunpoint?

Last edited:
Solution
yeah i'd just respawned

1. no - dragging from public area to private regardless of situation isn't allowed in order to mug

2. i was trying to get out in order to escape the shots and was asking the police to not shoot me so no - this is not aiding police

3. the gunpoint lasted for a split second and contact was easily breakable so i personally wouldn't class it as 3.4
Reaction score
yeah i'd just respawned

1. no - dragging from public area to private regardless of situation isn't allowed in order to mug

2. i was trying to get out in order to escape the shots and was asking the police to not shoot me so no - this is not aiding police

3. the gunpoint lasted for a split second and contact was easily breakable so i personally wouldn't class it as 3.4

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.