Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius and 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: MalekIsWeird
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User stalled whilst under gunpoint. Longer ban due to continued record with regards to 3.4. // Banned for Enforcer 3izu

Why should this appeal be considered?: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Dl57JjkXccW26/d1337Uu5psyL?invite=cr-MSxzQUssNDA0MTMyOTks

Prior to this:
2 sweaters ran up to me and tried to rdm me. I fought back so a 3rd guy pulled a gun on me and tried to kill me. Cops come and gunpoint me for a previous report by Road Crew.

I was told by the officer to put my hands in the air while NOT being gunpointed so I turned around and surrendered.

The literal definition of surrendering is "cease resistance to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority."

I didn't pull any weapons out or show any aggression. He said hands in the air so I said here cuff me I am surrendering, he then said ok surrender. Using the game mechanic was going to show my firearm as it automatically drops it which would've put me at more risk of my freedom which is why I was surrendering by roleplaying instead of the game mechanic. I didn't see the gunpoint or know he had a gunpointed until 0:16 where he was speaking so I listened and told him I am surrendering so he doesn't shoot me. When he said to put my hands up and I have 5 seconds I did put my hands up and he lost nothing nor did anybody do anything after except me complying with him all the way through. The 8 seconds the two staff members used against me were mostly consistent of him having to finish his statement or speak.

Additional Information: When I was brought to the sit here is how I was talked to.

I am just trying to play the game. I really do want to follow rules which is why I didn't retaliate and I tried to roleplay surrendering to avoid the game mechanic causing me to incriminate myself just like if a mugger was ziptying his victim solo the victim can't reach or resist.

Reaction score

myhonestreaction-jpg.15296

Reviewed with @Hayden, @Dank, @SamSN, @Carrot

Status
Not open for further replies.